1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge diet Mag

Discussion in 'CD Recipe Ideas / Suggestions' started by Sparkles*, 11 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Sparkles*

Sparkles* Well-Known Member

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone know were I can get the CWP mag- my consultant does not stock them and I would really like to get them?? Anyone any ideas im based in Ireland.
    Thanks
    Ps I've also just been told its called showcase now!

Last edited: 13 July 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. louise11A

louise11A Well-Known Member

Ooh I didn't know there was a magazine! I'd be interested to know where you can get hold of it too x

4. CurvyCazz

CurvyCazz New Member

Your Cambridge Consultant should be offering them to you and ordering them in.. I can order if required ladies.. x

5. angelupnorth

angelupnorth Well-Known Member

Have they stopped them now ?