• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cambridge Diet Magazine...

Caz

Slimming down the aisle

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Ooh great. I often buy them from my CDC.

Thanks for that useful info Caro x x x

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
p.s I've just realised I'm always calling you 'Caro' (I have a friend called Caroline - funny story - she introduced herself as Caro to me, and after 6 years of friendship, I find out 3 weeks ago she is called 'Caroline' lol) oops....

I'm funny though, I give everyone a nickname. :eek: Bad habbit really. I even call my Grandad 'Grandpops' (not that it's a nickname exactly, but you get my point!)

I'm strange...Very strange !

Hugs x x x

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
I have a few people that call me Caro, I don't mind!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
can u buy it as an actual magazine? Where from?

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
YEah, through your CDC, it's £1.

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
thank u!

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
My CDC doesn't stock them. no idea why! She does have her own copies that she shows you things from when you start or need some insperation to carry on!
Thanks caroline for the link. my computer is having a slow day so will take a look in a bit.
xoxox

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Mine doesn't just have them in stock either, but will order them if you want them.

My CDC gave me a copy last week as a freebie - she had a big pile of them. I was about to ask her if I could buy a copy & she just gave me one for free:D

wow littlejem, i havent been on here a while and youve really shrunk, jolly well done

ta for the link