CAMBRIDGE DIET- New to this site & the Diet!

RlovesA

Hey Everyone I'm 23 and I have about 3-4 stone to lose before I get married next year.
I've never done this diet before but there are so many good reviews I thought I would give it a go! Is anyone else on this or starting it?
Any advice would be fantastic x

Thank you :) I really hope it works.

I'm determined to so It properly my worries are one of the side effects are hair thinning and for a girl it's not a good thing :( x x

Oh goodluck! Bet you can't wait to get started!

I know I can't! We can keep each other updated :) How much are you aiming to lose?
x x

well im 22 and 5ft 2 and......17.7 stone :'( im looking too loose 7. i am in a size 22-24 and would like to be in a 12. my bmi is off the chart :( recormended for my height i should be about 7 and a half stone... sorry but i personaly wouldnt want to be but id live to be about ten. fingers crossed how about u. x

Well I'm 23 and I haven't properly weighed myself so ill see what the advisors scales say I think Im about 15/16 stone and meant to be just under 12stone for a healthy BMI of 25.
I keep watching Success stories on Youtube and reading Lots of reviews. I feel positive it doesn't seem real how much weight can be lost so quickly though.. I hope it works for me though.
I'm aiming to lose 3 stone in 12 weeks like my advisor has done. x x

i no i keep doing the same. just feel so positive which is strange as i usualy go in to diets very half hearted but im so excited for this one. iv also decided to go into river island and by something gorgeous i would never have the guts to where n buy it in a 12. i no sounds silly but i love there clothes n nothin fits me there except the shoes lmao so im gunna get somthin just as a visual push to picture myself in it x

There's so much positive feedback on it isn't there? I wish I was on it right now already starting lol! And yeah I love the clothing in there! I think it's a good idea to buy something in a small size and use that as your motivation I may have to do the same! I might pick out a pretty dress in a size 12 to be able to fit into by Xmas! Have you taken a picture to have as a 'before and after' picture? I have I can't even look at it right now lol but will be handy to keep me going I hope. x x

im just about to take my befor pic sick bucket at the ready haha. the fact we cant even look at ourself just shows how much we need to do this. yh i wud like to fit in it by xmas to also heard its a gud idea to keep a diary like y ur doing it ect n stick pics in every month then when ur feeling low just have a read thru to stay on track. im excited for a new me and a new way of life.. two things that personaly motivatr me aside from looking better being healthyer and buying nice clothes is the fact i can run around with my 4 year old daughter n not be tired n also be able to get undressed infront of my partner in the light. he lives me regardless but after 4 years together i cant bring myself to do it. its pathetic for my age i want n more importantly need to make this change xx

oops just read that back sorry for all spelling mistakes... fat fingers on a tiny touch screen fone lol... hey maybe the more i loose the better il text haha x

Yeah I want to be more confident and I feel like I can't be myself infront of my fiancé. He says he loves me however I look but I want to be the size I was when we first met, it's crazy back then I was a size 12 and I thought I was fat! I'd give anything to be back to that size again.
And yeah I'm going to aim to keep a diary. One day ill be able to look back on it as a slimmer person and remember how hard I worked to be me again. I would like to join a gym eventually but couldn't face joining one at this size with all the fitness addicts around lol!! We CAN do this. Your starting before me so keep me updated on your progress and ill do the same when I start too :) Just think about your weigh in after the 1st week, some people lose like 10lbs! x x

yh id like too aswel no way id join like this. we arnt allowed to exercise anyway at first. i will keep u posted an let u no what to expect the first week x

Yeah I'm quite liking the fact we shouldn't exercise on it lol!! Goodluck with the diet and keep me posted :) x

hiya hun started today consulatant was lovely she went through everything and weighted me and took my inches. my start weight is 17.4 so will let u no my first weeks loss nxt thurs. my first day has been hard lol so god noes what first week will be like she has assured me it gets easier after week one. iv chosen porridge breki shake lunch n soup tea. drink loads of water tho hun fils u up loads strangly lol. stay away from choc orange shake eughhhhh leaves mingy after taste lmao. soups gorg tho. jus mix all meals n shakes well. im using hand wisk or they r really lumpy. x x

Well done on your first day!! :)

You sound really positive! Keep up with the good work and Ta for the tips! I can't wait to get started! You CAN do it!! Be strong again tomorrow everyone says day 3 and 4 are the hardest but just keep imagining yourself in some slim Riverisland jeans every time you get tempted. We will be Skinny Minnie's by Xmas! x x

Back