• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cambridge Diet Porridge

DQ

Queen of the Damned
OK, I was pretty darn chuffed when the strawberry silk arrived, but today I got my complimentary sachet of the Cambridge Diet Porridge :cool: :cool: It is absolutely gorgeous :bliss:

Available from 1st September, suitable for all CD programmes, I can just imagine how popular this is going to be during the winter months!!! :cool:

Make sure you give this a try! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
It's just like oatsosimple or something like that, although not so sweet. I really liked it - mind you, I adore porridge :D I guess if you wanted it sweeter you could melt a couple of sweetener tablets into the hot water you use :cool:

missmf

getting slimmer
sounds good, seeing my cdc tomoz so have to make sure she gets some in!! x

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I would imagine the order lines are going to be hot hot hot come Monday - strawberry tetras and now porridge :cool:

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)
I am SO gutted I can't try it as I don't have a microwave :cry::cry::cry:

I did try 'cooking' it on a hob but it just doesn't work. Maybe this is the incentive I need to get a new one now :rolleyes:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Oh Sharon, you have to!! It is absolutely scrummy!!! :drool:

OH MY GOD! I can't wait xx

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
I'm sooo excited about this. They really did keep it quiet.

Oooo, i'm excited! Gonna have to wait ages tho as CDC is on hols 'til 3rd sept! :cry:So prob wont have any for a few weeks after that!