Cambridge diet round 2 but not losing!!

f1462

has anyone had this problem?!
I'm starting again( after doing it 6 months ago losing a stone and lost 9lbs of it in the first week!)
This time I'm now on day 5 and iv not lost anything since day 3!
I'm in ketosis im purple but don't understand why I'm not loosing anything.

I started at 12.1 and weigh now 11.10
I'm 5.2 on 3 shakes a day
Drinking 3 litres of water at least!
Help!!!

Hello, please stop weighing :) you know it works! Just relax, follow the plan and the weight will fall off :) your body is prob just getting used to it again and you'll go for your weigh in and have lost more than you thought :) don't let your scales lower your self esteem! Just go by the CDC's scales and remember that your weight loss will average out over a four week period to roughly a stone....so you're well on your way to that already :) ketones are produced when your liver is burning away fat so it will be a great result. Chin up lady ;)

I know but I want to see the weight coming off ha x I'm not gonna be weighing myself till thursday now!

f1462 said:
I know but I want to see the weight coming off ha x I'm not gonna be weighing myself till thursday now!

Daily weighing is dangerous hun. This diet is hard enough mentally without putting yourself through that torture x

Hi there, I agree with everything that has been stated - if you are following the diet correctly, it will work and you will see the results. Stay strong and keep going

Samantha

Back