Cambridge Diet Sole Source 100% Forum!

I would welcome all people from any plan as long as they were doing it 100%.
It is not the talk of food that upsets me, more the fact that people weren't sticking to their chosen plan.
Just thought i'd add my views. :D

Thanks Liz :D

Thanks Liz, I agree I didn't think asking which type of tea was acceptable on SS was going to cause such upset

I wouldn't take it to heart Laura. There's quite a bit of background as to why this forum was set up in the first place. I really don't think anyone would mean to offend you. This diet is hard enough at the best of times.
If you didn't get the info you wanted just post this same thread on the main cambridge diet forum and i'm sure someone will be along to help.
I only drink black tea so unfortunately can't answer your query.

I wasnt going to reply but I think I'm going to now and I hope that I dont sound rude to anyone who isnt doing SS 100% or who does cheat etc.

My own personal opinion is that there should be a forum where people who are doing 100% CDing, regardless of what plan that is, 4 weeks on, aamw, ss+, 790 etc. etc. and that those people should not be segretated into seperate forums.

Tbh, I think that the main forum should be where people who are wanting to stick to the diet 100% (even if they fail sometimes and post about it, hey, that's why we are here to support each other) and then a second forum for people who want to discuss cheating, how to cheat etc. etc.

I dont mind reading about food at all, but I also think that in the subject header, there should be something like *food related* and then it is up to the individual if they want to open it!!

This diet is really hard and I think there are so many people that sometimes give into tempatation and then get back onto SSing again and that is the beauty of this forum, to support each other.

If you scroll through the current posts now, a lot of them are about food, does that bother me? no! however, people who are wanting to stick to it 100% regardless of if they stop and then do it again, is something completely different.

Does that make sense? I doubt it!

I agree Lillypop. When I first started CD 12 weeks ago there hardly ever seemed to be any posts about cheating. Recently it just seemed to be constant.
My concern was that these posts were indirectly putting thoughts into people's heads that it was ok to cheat.
I.e. I had a curry at the weekend and still lost 3lbs this week.
I really don't think these sort of posts were beneficial to anyone trying to do this diet, let alone people who had just started.

Sorry, didn't mean to say the C word, slap my wrist and I won't do it again. :rolleyes:

Thanks Liz, I agree I didn't think asking which type of tea was acceptable on SS was going to cause such upset

It didn't .. please don't worry.

It was a perfectly reasonable question and I hope you're OK now as to what type of tea is/isn't acceptable on the SS plans :)

I made a concious decision Knowing that my GP is not a fan of this diet to do SS+ because than I would not have to let them know.

I cant believe I'm sat here when I'm supposed to be working from home, upset that now I dont even fit into a SS100% group because I'm doing the wrong kind of SS100%

I'm confused, when do they decide if SS+100% is allowed?

The decision we've reached as to what this forum is about/for (and I hope it pleases most of the people most of the time :)) is this:

As both the Sole Source AND Sole Source Plus programmes appear in the Cambridge Diet Sole Source Programme booklet, anyone doing either the 'old' SS or 'new' SS+ programmes are welcome to use this sub-forum.

Essentially it's for those who prefer NOT to cheat at all and stick to their plan (whichever one they're on) 100%.

HTH :)

Thanks Sharon, at last somewhere I belong!!!!

Now I have decided I'm simply not going to eat out: it's my birthday and if I want (andI use the term loosely, LOL) to stay in with a film and a bowl of soup and get something in for my mum, then so be it!
Now I just have to enforce the 'new' decision onto my brain so that I don't falter next weekend.....

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!:party0019: Great choice there! You can do it, because you want to get to goal quicker :clap:

You're gonna be so proud of yourself :cool:

Glad that's all been cleared up :)

I personally think this was a good idea its nice to be able to post your losses and say how well your doing by sticking to ss 100% without feeling guilty about those who are unable to stick to it 100%. But thats just my opinion xx

Just wanted to say what a great idea I think this forum is...although gutted now I have moved up to 1000 I really don't qualify anymore.
I was really upset last week when a few people jumped down my throat,for expressing my veiw to someone that they shouldn't take a break for a celebration and saying that I felt there had been too much talk of cheating.
As someone who had a very successful time on SS and stuck to it rigidly and is now living with the rewards!I wish everyone on SS great success and I am always happy to give you any tips with coping with trickey times

Sue, Fatbustingtastic!!! well done!

Back