Cambridge Diet - start 17.04.12

Hi guys,

I'm halfway through day one and it has been quite hard, but not as hard as i thought, if that makes sense! I had a ready made shake for breakfast which wasnt too disgusting and i have just left half of my spicy tomato soup as it doesnt taste great, i think i will use boiling water next time as i dont think it properly dissolved even though i used the hand blender!

having a chocolate orange shake, hot, for tea tonight, hopefully that will taste much better - then i better have an early night to stop me from eating!

Can anyone give me any advice on starting the diet and let me know your losses, id really appreciate it!
:)

beckylea23 said:
Hi guys,

I'm halfway through day one and it has been quite hard, but not as hard as i thought, if that makes sense! I had a ready made shake for breakfast which wasnt too disgusting and i have just left half of my spicy tomato soup as it doesnt taste great, i think i will use boiling water next time as i dont think it properly dissolved even though i used the hand blender!

having a chocolate orange shake, hot, for tea tonight, hopefully that will taste much better - then i better have an early night to stop me from eating!

Can anyone give me any advice on starting the diet and let me know your losses, id really appreciate it! :)

Just push through and remember that by day four or five it will start to get easier. No food is worth the feeling you will get from your first weigh in. Lots of water and keep yourself distracted Hun. Oh and the choc shakes are yummy hot xxx

Hi I started today also. I bought the ready made shakes. I really like the chocolate. I bought a 2 week supply and need to lose 10lb before the 1st May. I am going on an all inclusive holiday and will be back on the Cambridge drinks when I return.
I have to keep motivated and focused. Even if I don't like the drinks I am still sticking to it.

Hi with the tomato soup u need to mix it with a little bit of cold water, make it into a paste and then add your hot water, it then tastes nice x

Just push through and remember that by day four or five it will start to get easier. No food is worth the feeling you will get from your first weigh in. Lots of water and keep yourself distracted Hun. Oh and the choc shakes are yummy hot xxx

thanks for the support! ive drank over a litre of water so far, i hate drinking water it makes me feel sickly/hungry lol cant wait to drink with the water flavours, i tried the summer berry yesterday n it was nice! what shakes/soups are you having? x

Hi I started today also. I bought the ready made shakes. I really like the chocolate. I bought a 2 week supply and need to lose 10lb before the 1st May. I am going on an all inclusive holiday and will be back on the Cambridge drinks when I return.
I have to keep motivated and focused. Even if I don't like the drinks I am still sticking to it.

Im sure you will lose more than 10lbs by then! I'm hoping to lose 10 for my first WI as i have seen alot of people's posts with that and more! I had half a sachet shake after the nasty soup n ive got to say the best one ive had all day is the ready made chocolate shake! i think from next week thats all i will have! x

hi, i restarted today.

i bought tetras for convenience as i have started a new job.

my favourite shakes are choc mint warm, spicy tom soup and then i make a smoothie - 1/2 strawberry 1/2 vanilla, water and ice :)

i lost 3 stone before and then 2 stone a further twice - my issue is that i've not got to goal just came off plan as soon as i've fitted into a pair of jeans i have - not doing that this time - doing the plan and working my way up the plans once i get 5 stone off!!!!! x

hi, i restarted today.

i bought tetras for convenience as i have started a new job.

my favourite shakes are choc mint warm, spicy tom soup and then i make a smoothie - 1/2 strawberry 1/2 vanilla, water and ice :)

i lost 3 stone before and then 2 stone a further twice - my issue is that i've not got to goal just came off plan as soon as i've fitted into a pair of jeans i have - not doing that this time - doing the plan and working my way up the plans once i get 5 stone off!!!!! x

Are the tetra's the shakes in the carton? Wow that is a fab loss! how long did it take you to do that? my problem is that i am so impatient! (and i also love all food that is BAD for you) lol

I was hoping to lose 4 and a half but i think i will probably just stop when i get to fit into those size 12's again! x

beckylea23 said:
thanks for the support! ive drank over a litre of water so far, i hate drinking water it makes me feel sickly/hungry lol cant wait to drink with the water flavours, i tried the summer berry yesterday n it was nice! what shakes/soups are you having? x

I like the flavourings too. I only have the porridges and the choc shakes until I can add in the bars. I get really cold on this diet and enjoy having something warm. Just having my second product now whilst the kids eat their very gorgeous looking spag Bol x

It is true what everyone says it gets easier especially from day 5. I am on the tetras (aka bricks) not tried anything else. I am happy on these and look forward to my cold shake

I'm on day 4 and I think this is the worst I'm hoping that it gets easier from tomorrow though!!

The porridge is lovely by the way xx

Back