Cambridge Diet Success So Far

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by GuyTazdevil2886, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. GuyTazdevil2886

GuyTazdevil2886 New Member

Hey all my names Guy,

i am completely new to this forum - but just wanted to share my success story so far. Note - i am a Guy (lol actually called Guy too) so if you are reading this my weight loss is larger than a woman would expect. Not my fault - LOL

I have completed 9 Weeks in full on this diet on Sole Source Cambridge Diet.

I have lost an absolutely stunning 4 Stone and 1 1/4 lbs. in this 9 weeks on Cambridge! :)

I started at a weight of 20 stone 13 3/4 lbs!!!

I have also lost just over 7 inches off my waist and another 7 inches off my chest - i am at the lowest weight and size that i can remember and my god do i feel great about it.

I have absolutely stuck to this diet 100 % and never cheated and i feel great for it. - and also yet so far have had absolutely no side effects - i would recommend this diet to anyone who wants to lose weight.

Before i started i used to eat loads - regularly going out to Restaurants for Huge meals - and since this diet i have not looked back - obviously i still have maybe another 2 stone i want to lose and then intend to work on maintenance stages of the diet and then return to non cambridge and normal meals - and i intend to eat a lot more healthier than in the past - and i am pretty much sure i can do this (although bear in mind i am only a young one - lol - i'm 22 years old)

I know this is long - but when you feel good about something you just have too share.

Hope all others on this diet doing well

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    :welcome:and well done on yr loss.. its brilliant

i hope your proud of yourself, you should be
  4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    hey guy =] i know the way you feel , im kiira and im 24 yrs old but im a girl :p... you have lost loads more in that time scale... i started at 23 n half stone in february this year and i hit 18 stone this morning WOOOT!! .. im not on VLCD though... im on xenical and have to stick to really low fat food , but still i eat real food so i dont care LOL.

just want to say you have done really well and i get that the stuff your doing now makes you more determined to carry on .. because i feel the same

keep smiling x
  5. mellow2804

mellow2804 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric Bypass (RNY)
    I should change from Atkins to Cambridge for some weeks...
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.