Cambridge diet

it is hard the first 4 days but it will soon get betta hang in there

Hiya, I started it Monday so I'm on day 6! It's crazy to think I've not chewed anything for nearly 6 days! Lol. It does get easier, however last night was a killer for me, don't get me wrong I didn't feel hungry at all, but the cravings for the usual weekend takeaway we're horrible! Especially as OH sat and ate one in front of me lol! I could of easily eaten it, but I just thought to myself, by eating it I would have undone all my hard work this week for a few moments of satisfaction. I'm so determined to be slim and really hope I can do it! But so far so good :)

well done there i did cd in 2010 and lost 4st but i messed up big tym after that. so started again but this tym am on exante diet they work the same with CD but this tym i have to motivete myself as there is no councillor to go to for encouragement. I changed due to financial reasons nothing else. It works if u stick to it 100%, it is a hard journey u will have blips along the way but just forget abut it and pull yourself together and start again u will get there eventually.

It is my first tym on exante and am self -disciplining guess how much i lost first week 13.7lbs i am soooo chuffed u can do it too just visualise, dream of that something u want to fit into u will get there. good luck we all need it!!!!!!!!!

Well it works! Hang in there.

I started in July at 12 st 4 and size 16. I'm now 9 st 4 and size 8. I sole sourced for 8 weeks and this took me to 10 st 4. I've calorie counted another stone off

The results are worth it - but it is very hard I know. Just take an hour at a time and always keep focussed on your ultimate goal

Hi girls, how is every1? I've been on the Cambridge diet for 3 weeks now doing ss and do far have found it great! Slimmer mummy I know how u feel about the takeaway situation, but what I find helps is to do ss all week and then on takeaway nite I do ss+ and have some chicken and mushroom, it sort of takes the edge off it! Hope u r all doing well on the plan xx

Back