• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Step 1 Sole Source + Cambridge diet

Lostmyagame

S: 13st9lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st4lb(2.09%)
Hi I’ve started the Cambridge diet step 2 and am due for my first weigh in tomorrow very nervous as I don’t feel lighter ! but I’ve stuck to the plan for the most part, does it get easier once you see the weight coming off ? Got about 3/4 stone to lose and it feels like forever away till I reach my goal! Please let me know of your success and how you got through 4/5 months of the diet ! Needing the encouragement !

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Oinkstop

S: 262lb C: 235.9lb G: 118lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 26.1lb(9.96%)
I'm a bit ahead of you. The weight will come off, but prepared to feel tired and worn out for a while. As for taking forever, I feel ya!

I'm just trying to take things a little bit at a time. I'm trying to look forward to mini goals along the way, rather than looking at all the weight I have to lose.

Gkk

S: 91.63kg C: 88kg G: 66.22kg BMI: 32.3 Loss: 3.6kg(3.96%)
Hi,

I’m on step 1 and had my first weigh in today. I lost 8pounds (yay!). Had a few protein cheat meals and a few G&T’s during the week so I’m pleasantly surprised!
I’m certain you’ll do great!!

Lostmyagame

S: 13st9lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st4lb(2.09%)
congratulations on your weight loss !! Well done!! I only lost 3lb and stuck to the diet completely so a bit disappointed, still a loss is a loss. I know exercise isn’t recommended on this step of the diet but maybe some more walking might help I work in an office so I don’t move around much. Have had a day off yesterday as I had to go for a meal out but chose grilled chicken and salad so stuck with it as much as possible plus I only had one shake, I’m never hungry on this diet so I wonder if I’m actually losing weight!

Gkk

S: 91.63kg C: 88kg G: 66.22kg BMI: 32.3 Loss: 3.6kg(3.96%)
congratulations on your weight loss !! Well done!! I only lost 3lb and stuck to the diet completely so a bit disappointed, still a loss is a loss. I know exercise isn’t recommended on this step of the diet but maybe some more walking might help I work in an office so I don’t move around much. Have had a day off yesterday as I had to go for a meal out but chose grilled chicken and salad so stuck with it as much as possible plus I only had one shake, I’m never hungry on this diet so I wonder if I’m actually losing weight!
Hi, Well done you!!
To be fair over the first week I had a few gin and tonics and had two meals (just a few pieces of chicken from a mixed grill at an indian). I’ve been going to the gym a few times a week too. I do think the trick is to drink lots of water...which I’ve been terrible at this week!!

When did you start!

Oinkstop

S: 262lb C: 235.9lb G: 118lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 26.1lb(9.96%)
I know exercise isn’t recommended on this step of the diet but maybe some more walking might help I work in an office so I don’t move around much.
Definitely walk as much as you can. Don't strain yourself, but do move as much as you can. I know I feel pretty much out of gas the first few weeks on shakes only.

Hi all. Been googling and reading these forums the past two weeks to keep me going through Cambridge diet, thought I’d create an account and join in the chat. I am on day 14, had my second weigh in and I’ve lost 20lbs in two weeks! I’ve stuck religiously to plan, I’m on step 1a sole source and starting week 3 on SS. Will see what my loss is next week before deciding what to do. Xx