Cambridge Diet

cicerone

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Well I'm waiting for my weigh in tommorrow (its my first week), and what a week its been. I didn't take any notice of my counsellor to lay off the carbs a few days before I started. I ate everything in sight. It was like the last supper. haha. Day one, I felt soooo awful, I had to go to bed at 7.30 as I couldnt keep my eyes open. Day two was a little better, but I had a raging headache. Today (6) I've felt really sluggish, and keep forgetting things. Like I went to the bathroom for the dirty washing and came out with my toothbrush.
Is anyone else doing things like this?, or am I just a bit crazy anyway.
:rolleyes:

I remember having such a bad head on day 2 and feeling really weak as in legs aching and stuff, but its all good when you lose some weight.
You will see its all worth it when you get weighed tomorrow.
Good luck , be sure to let us know how you go hun.

im on day 2 of restart as i went camping at weekend and i have a head ache now.
i do get a bit of a mental head when im on cd lol but i think im just mental full stop! lol
you will feel on a high tomrrow after your WI, good luck huni

Poor you, sounds really horrid. I think most people have a blow-out before starting CD. I definatly did, if I am not allowed to eat for a few months, then there is no way I am not going to have my last supper!
Good luck for your WI and hope you feel better soon x

i also had a blow out. fish and chips to be precise. the first few days were fine and then towards the end of the week i was so tired, my body felt like lead etc. after the first week i felt great though. it effects us all differently. it's a great loss for your first week. here's to another one next week :D

abz xx

im so glad you feel like s*** to!!! im on day 2 ive had a bad head all day and feel generally run down!! althou i pee'd on one of those little stick things today and it turned pink...so i guess the ketosis is starting.....why was food invented if all it does is make you fat ???????

but it is luvverly :D ha. and one day we'll all appreciate it the way skinny people do... in moderation :)

abz xx

why cant i get one of those little ticker things on my profile....i was sent the link yesterday but i cant seem to see where to put it....i seem to have only a small access level?

i think you need to get to 50 posts first hon. get on the word association thread to build them up :) then you'll have a signature changing option down the left hand side of the screen when you log in :)

abz xx

Good evening. Just got back from my weigh in and I've lost 8lbs.
Feel amazing, despite the sore head., but raring to go on for another week....
welldone on your first week u have done fab!
xxx

ive found that:

1. drinking water by sipping it regularly helps stop it getting so rank.... and dry
2. fresh breath spray from boots for £1.99
3. brush your teeth regular.. i do at work esp when i work nights
4. if all else fails chew a sugarfree peice of chewing gum for 1-2 mins no more.

I had planned to low carb before I started to minimise the transition phase, but as with all plans...

So cue a last evening binge of all manners of rubbish. Cue the day 3 shakes on CD, Day 4 headache and tiredness. I really should know better.

Its good to know I'm not the only fool who binged. But its now day 9 for me, and I'm feeling so much better. The headaches are gone. OK, I have a bad breath problem, but I've now got some spray for that, so generally feeling good. I'm sure everyone starting after me will start to feel good soon too.
If I can do it anyone can x

Back