Cambridge dieter

Thought I'd have a whirl and actually write something as I have been on and off just reading about everyone else .. Ok her goes

I'm 5 ft 9

On week 2 of Cambridge, weigh in on wed..

Week one - lost 9 pounds
So I have no idea what my next loss will be , it's also time of month, so my question is how much will it effect my loss?

What's the average loss for week 2 ?

Thanks bunches in advance
Flowerpot

Hi there!

I'm not an expert on CD so just wanted to say Hi and Welcome and well done on your weight loss in week 1, that's fab!

Good luck with your loss in week 2 :)

BlondeGem said:
Hi there!

I'm not an expert on CD so just wanted to say Hi and Welcome and well done on your weight loss in week 1, that's fab!

Good luck with your loss in week 2 :)

Awww thank you, it's my weigh in tomoz
I'm very nervous !!
Thank u again for taking the time to reply to me , ate u in CD ?

Thanks for replys ..
4 pounds loss today which I'm really pleased with thats 13 lb in 2 weeks ?

I just wish you could tell and I don't feel like I have lost nearly a stone ..
How much more do you think before anyone would notice ?
?.
My stats are - 5ft 9
Start weight - 15 11
Weight now 14 12
3 st 5 to goal

Hi Flowerpot

Congratulations on your weight loss!!!
I just started CD on Monday and weigh in on Saturday, I hope my loss is as big a yours - thats amazing!
I am the same height as you, and a bit heavier, so hopefully your weight loss will be a reflection on mine. Are you on SS?

Helllllllooooooooooo yes on ss , the first 4 days is the hardest if you get through them you will see it to the end !

I'm on 4 shakes a day coz my height but I'm not even hungry enough for all 4 I have got to force my last one

I've had up and down days but by far the best diet I have ever done and stuck too

Let me know how you get on ?

So I thought I'd write and let you know how I got on with week 3 weigh in

So week 1 -9 lb
Week 2 -5 lb
Week 3 - only 2lb
To be honest I thought it would have been at least 3 my CDC said week 3 is always dodgy ! Has anyone else found this to be true ?
I'm kinda looking forward to week 4 weigh in as fingers crossed it will be a biggie !

Also when do you start to see a difference as I think I just look the same and my pants are not too big yet ? Any advise on these matters would be fabarooni

flowerpot-1 said:
Week 4 - a miserable 1lb and a half -feel so down! Grrrr

Listen. In my experience doing every kinda diet out there, weeks two and three can be notoriously difficult even if I've been sticking to the diet to the letter. Don't be disheartened - it will prob come off next wk. I'm on all about w8 which is also meal replacement. I'm on week 4 and it's a daily struggle as I miss food sooooo much. Its like my best friend :-( stick in there. You've worked too hard to give up :)

Hi flowerpot, stick on in there, even though you are not happy with your loss this week, it's still a loss!

Just remember...

This year will pass whether you are on a diet or not, so make a choice to end this year slimmer than you were at the beginning.

Good luck

xoxo

Back