Cambridge Newbie seeks other hungry soles for support

Hi everyone

so here I am diving head first into 2 new ventures 1) cambridge weight plan and 2) Minimins

I only joined Minimins a couple of days ago but have been reading loads of posts via Google! Thought it was about time I registered and got involved!!!

Be great to find

As if I pressed enter before I was even finished typing..... Honestly I would like to blame my ipad or... We'll frankly anybody other than admit to the fact my porky fingers got too involved as I was typing!

Anyway I just wanted to clear up the title of this thread, I'm not actually hungry, ketosis is my new best friend and I'm already 11 days into the cambridge plan. I'm looking for any level of support that will help keep me on track and get to goal. :)

Hi, I'm new here too & starting Cambridge diet tomorrow. I have done it twice before but the longest I stuck with it for was a week ? shocking I know! Am going on holiday 11 weeks tomorrow, so really need to stick at this now. Good luck with yours & well done for how long you have lasted so far x

Hi, I'm new here too & starting Cambridge diet tomorrow. I have done it twice before but the longest I stuck with it for was a week ? shocking I know! Am going on holiday 11 weeks tomorrow, so really need to stick at this now. Good luck with yours & well done for how long you have lasted so far x

Hi :)
Weighed again this morning week 2 and another 5lbs off so thats 15lbs in total I'm really chuffed! How much have you got to lose? 11 weeks should be more than enough for beach ready! Good luck today!!! Stay positive and focus on your hols x

Thank you :) I am starving already lol. I think it is all in the mind for me really, just need to get through these next few days and I should be fine. I'm currently 13stone 5lb, I want to lose about 4 stone really. What about you if you don't mind me asking? X

How you feeling now??? First few days aren't fun but think about 11 wks from now!! My start weight was 14st 12 lbs I'm down to 13st 11lbs today which was my week 2 weigh.... I want to get to about 12st5lbs and see how I look and feel I'm tall and don't want to get beanpoley lol... X

Hi, I started on 11 Feb, so I've not got to my first weigh in. As I'm no longer feeling hungry I hope I'm in ketosis.

I have 6 stone to lose to get to a healthy BMI but I plan to start with 12 weeks of Cambridge and then decide what to do next. If I can get at least 3 stone off by then I'll be ecstatic.

Hi minicurlz, you can get ketostix that you wee on and they tell you if your in ketosis, I would say you are if your not feeling hungry. 12 weeks on cambridge should get you we'll on your way to your goal, I'm now in week 3 and although it's far from easy it's manageable. I just keep thinking it's only a few months of my life to get me to a better place. Do u get weighed tomorrow then.?? Fingers crossed its a big one :) xx

Back