Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cambridge on your holidays? help please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princessjonsey, 5 September 2009 Social URL.

1. princessjonsey

princessjonsey Bring on Biffy Clyro

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey I have been on Cambridge for a month now and have lost 23lbs with it and am so happy at the end of the month I'm flying from Edinburgh to Glasgow for 4 nights and am curious can I put my shake stuff in my suitcase, don't want to get us into trouble at the airport?? anyone done this??
    Thanks
    x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I brought out 2 weeks worth of shakes to america in july in my case *not that i used them lolol)

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya

Yep I took my shakes in my case to Malta, make sure you don't put any in your hand luggage though!!

Good luck and well done on the 23lbs!

x

5. princessjonsey

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Cool i was worried incase they though i had drugs in these packets hahah thanks x x

6. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    I've just returned from the south of France.. I packed my bars and packs in my case along with my shaker.. I flew with easy jet and had no problems.. you still need to put any liquids in a clear plastic bag if you have them in your hand luggage, don't take tetra's as they can explode :eek:

you still can't carry water through either until you get into the departure lounge. Hope that helps x

7. princessjonsey

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for all your help, I just want to stick to the diet while I'm away trying to loose as much weight as I can for going to Paris for my birthday yay, what a nigthmare it must of been for you Sarah Lou going away and having an explosion arrghh total nightmare

8. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had my choccy tetra took off me before i went into departures lol i was like 'but im drinking it!!!' he said no :( had to go into his black bin bag! LOL!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.