Cambridge on your holidays? help please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princessjonsey, 5 September 2009 Social URL.

1. princessjonsey

princessjonsey Bring on Biffy Clyro

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey I have been on Cambridge for a month now and have lost 23lbs with it and am so happy at the end of the month I'm flying from Edinburgh to Glasgow for 4 nights and am curious can I put my shake stuff in my suitcase, don't want to get us into trouble at the airport?? anyone done this??
    Thanks
    x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I brought out 2 weeks worth of shakes to america in july in my case *not that i used them lolol)

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya

Yep I took my shakes in my case to Malta, make sure you don't put any in your hand luggage though!!

Good luck and well done on the 23lbs!

x

5. princessjonsey

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Cool i was worried incase they though i had drugs in these packets hahah thanks x x

6. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    I've just returned from the south of France.. I packed my bars and packs in my case along with my shaker.. I flew with easy jet and had no problems.. you still need to put any liquids in a clear plastic bag if you have them in your hand luggage, don't take tetra's as they can explode :eek:

you still can't carry water through either until you get into the departure lounge. Hope that helps x

7. princessjonsey

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for all your help, I just want to stick to the diet while I'm away trying to loose as much weight as I can for going to Paris for my birthday yay, what a nigthmare it must of been for you Sarah Lou going away and having an explosion arrghh total nightmare

8. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had my choccy tetra took off me before i went into departures lol i was like 'but im drinking it!!!' he said no :( had to go into his black bin bag! LOL!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.