• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cambridge on your holidays? help please?

Bring on Biffy Clyro
Hey I have been on Cambridge for a month now and have lost 23lbs with it and am so happy at the end of the month I'm flying from Edinburgh to Glasgow for 4 nights and am curious can I put my shake stuff in my suitcase, don't want to get us into trouble at the airport?? anyone done this??
x x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Yep I took my shakes in my case to Malta, make sure you don't put any in your hand luggage though!!

Good luck and well done on the 23lbs!

Bring on Biffy Clyro
Cool i was worried incase they though i had drugs in these packets hahah thanks x x
I've just returned from the south of France.. I packed my bars and packs in my case along with my shaker.. I flew with easy jet and had no problems.. you still need to put any liquids in a clear plastic bag if you have them in your hand luggage, don't take tetra's as they can explode :eek:

you still can't carry water through either until you get into the departure lounge. Hope that helps x

Bring on Biffy Clyro
Thanks for all your help, I just want to stick to the diet while I'm away trying to loose as much weight as I can for going to Paris for my birthday yay, what a nigthmare it must of been for you Sarah Lou going away and having an explosion arrghh total nightmare