Cambridge or Exante?

nicowz13

hi all
please help me I have done cambridge before and lost 6 stone but over 2 yrs put 4 stone back on.
now I went to weightwatchers tonight to see what that was about but god how slowww lol
so my question is which one is better, general concensous of do they taste the same ?
Im asking coz I have been laid off and Exante is soooooo much cheaper but I dont want it to taste orrible as I love cambridge.
Any help asap would be great coz I wanna order 2 mrw get on and go so to spk so anyone?
Thanks Nic x

Hi Nic. Can't help with the Cambridge side of things but I have done Lipotrim and now Exante (again). I much prefer Exante. I like the flavours and the choice. You can also have tesco meal replacement bars and biggest loser ones too if you want to vary things up a bit. I find Exante a lot more flexible. Good luck in whatever you decide to do. You've done it before so you know you can do it again!!

nicowz13 said:
hi all
please help me I have done cambridge before and lost 6 stone but over 2 yrs put 4 stone back on.
now I went to weightwatchers tonight to see what that was about but god how slowww lol
so my question is which one is better, general concensous of do they taste the same ?
Im asking coz I have been laid off and Exante is soooooo much cheaper but I dont want it to taste orrible as I love cambridge.
Any help asap would be great coz I wanna order 2 mrw get on and go so to spk so anyone?
Thanks Nic x

Hi Nic, I have done Cambridge before and am now on day 3 of exante, I have 2 say so far so good, the banana shake is very yummy, and i dnt like anything 2 do with bananas, the porridge is gorgeous 100% better then the Cambridge one, and the choc shake I had on first day tasted a little strange 2 start wiv but now is fine and very nice also, I haven't tried any of the soups yet but have some on the way so looking forward 2 trying them, on a whole there prob not a lot different apart from in price, I say give it ago :0) and good luck x

I have done Cambridge before and I would definitely say that Exante are more filling, the shakes are so creamy you can make them upto a pint which apparently can be added to your water allowance.
Good luck and hope you join us x

I totally agree, I did C.D. before and find exante more filling. I have tried the shakes, soups and bars, all taste great to me.
Good luck.

Hi Nic,

I've done Cambridge before and I definatly have to agree with the others that Exante is so much nicer. Nice taste and nice price ;-) xx

I did Cambridge a few years ago and am now on Exante. I loved Cambridge shakes at the time but think the Exante ones are much nicer. They don't taste as 'chemical' and are definitely less sweet so you can add sweeteners if you want to. Just wish Exante would do chocolate tetrapacks like Cambridge - they were lush!

I buy a low cal shake from a diet shop online, think its called keediet, try that in google. It's not as cheap as exante but the drinks are nice. I'm addicted to a caffe one, that's like ice coffee. It's definitely cheaper than Cambridge too

You story is so like mine. I lost 6.5 stone back in 2008 on Cambridge and have put it all back on!!!
I'm on day 3 of Exante. I switched mainly due to the price but also to save the embarrasment of going back to my counsellor with my tail between my legs.
I lived on chocolate tetras with CD as I couldn't stand their shakes or soups. So far on Exante i've tried all the shakes and porridge. The only shake i'm not keen on was the chocolate but I think that's only because i'm comparing it to the tetras. The others are actually ok and the banana I really like. As others have said they seem to be creamier and definitely less chemical in taste.
I would highly recommend switching.

I did Cambridge back in 2010. Can't taste much difference between the two tbh but I'm loving the cost of Exante and the convenience- also the fact that no middle man is making a killing from my unhappiness (weight). Only now I see how my CD consultant was willing me to fail to line his own pocket. This way I'm in control and have only myself to influence me :) xxx

Back