Cambridge phone interview info please!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SARAHP, 28 April 2007 Social URL.

1. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all, my hubby has phone interview with cambridge on tuesday and just wondering if you can enlighten us as to what it will involve. Also the training day if successful is at Kettering, were rubbish navigators does anyone know if its easy to find??? Thanks sarahxx.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Anyone???

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oooooooough!! first off.....relax. It is fine and dandy. nowt unusual really. Why do you want to do this? what can you bring to the job sorta stuff. What you'd expect in any interview. mine was really laid back:D Don't worry at all about it.

My training was in northants at the hotel Elizabeth....an I got a taxi. lol!! so no idea about that one!! ;)

5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi Sarah - great news bout hubby's interview :D

he'll be fine - it'll probably be Emma - she is lovely !! as Nicole said...just basic stuff - why d'ya want to do this ? what programmes have you been on, what will you bring to the job etc etc....easy peasy....

My training was in Kettering....I flew into Luton, got train to Kettering and then taxi to hotel....no probs really....not really sure bout driving to the venue....they do send instructions which seem quite comprehensive......:rolleyes:

good luck for Tuesday !

let us know how it goes.....

love

Debz
    xx

6. bubbles

bubbles Regular Member

Diet:
    atkins
    tell him not to panic about the phone interview its very short and friendly and as has been said just will ask why he wants to do it, what he has done on the diet etc

7. butterflyinprogress

butterflyinprogress Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Goodluck to him!!!

he will be fine

Lucie
    xx

8. christie

christie Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Good luck to him and sure will be fine, mine was in Scotland and Emma is luvley that does the interviews.

9. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks everyone, im sure he will be fine but he sometimes gets a bit tongue tied with official type of things so just hope he feels at ease!!! Will let you know how he goes!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.