Cambridge products and Slim & Save

x_kerry_x

Hi ladies, ive just re-started CWP and have 3 products a day... ive seen on here there is a similar diet, Slim and Save... people mix the two.
Does this effect being in ketosis or anything to do with CWP?? I would love to try the meal replacements however dont want to jeopardise anything and do not want to come out of ketosis if i dont have too.
Thanks Kerry xx

Oohh... I struggled lots at weekena so could realistically order some 'meals' so it feels like in eating and it not effect me in any way??
That's the best news Ive heard today!! Lol easily pleased me xx

I have a few 'meals' for tough moments! They're lovely. Apparently lighter life have some meals out now so I'm hoping cd will follow soon.

Do you stay in ketosis even if you have one of their meal every day??
Yes slim & save products are ok I have the cottage pie for the evenings and u stay in ketosis and these a few choices ad they have samples for u to try first :)

yes CD do have ready meals but these are for when u are on a high plan moving up to the maintaince plans... not for any 'lower' cd plans.

This is what Nikki means by saying " she hopes cd follows by introducing ready meals if are following the lower plans" :)

Oh thanks Shanny.. didnt know they were two different things.:)

ive brought some today too, i hope there nice

Just want to check im on SS and I can have a meal from slim and save and still be in ketosis and lose weight?? As this sounds good!!

Just be careful as s&s products don't all contain 33% of the rda for vitamins & minerals like cd does. I was tempted to swap but don't want to feel worse

My CDC said the Cd meals are £3.50 a pack WW meals are cheaper and similar.

I just tried the New Chilli and i must say the texture is some what unusuall.... not sure ill be trying that again xx

I tried the new Spag boll last night and LOVED it! going to order more in, bit scared about telling my consultant though.i may just save up the extra shakes ill get from her then say a friend passed some onto me and not buy any for a week. xx

I had the chilli last night too- did not like it at all - reminded me of baby food. I hope the spag Bol is better

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back