Cambridge Round 2!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by gbeeston, 24 October 2011 Social URL.

1. gbeeston

gbeeston New Member

Hi All,

I did the Cambridge diet a couple of years ago. After changing Job i let thing slip and the weight piled on. I was contemplating Lighter Life as hear they arent as strong tasting. Spoke to a LL counsellor who i really didnt take to and actually though she was quite rude! So i am back on the Cambridge tonight, cant say im looking forward to it but it needs to be done! Any one else starting a second time or any good success stories to get me focused?!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    lots of restarters on the cambridge part of minimins (it has its own boards).

edit - click here.
  4. GMC2011

GMC2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS
    Hiya yep me 2, this is day 1 on SS. I lost 2 and a half stone a couple of years ago but
    didn't follow the maintenance programme so put weight back on because I got back into old habits. I'm an all or nothing girl and need to find a balance. Good luck and hope u have a good week x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.