Cambridge - similar to tony feeguson?

AugustBride

Hi there, I have been on Cambridge twice successfully losing three stone each time. I think it's a great diet but at the moment it's just not for me, I have a toddler at home and I just am not in the right frame of mind to vlcd at the moment. So, I started Tony Ferguson today, it's a meal replacement diet that boots sells. Two products a day, two pieces of fruit, unlimited veg, a protein portion and a few other bits. The soup and bar are both ROTTEN though, not a patch on Cambridge.
My question is, do you think I could substitute Cambridge products for TF? Has anyone any advice for me?

many thanks in advance

Im not sure any CDC would sell you packs etc to do it this way. Id be surprised if they did

Have you tried Slimfast or Asda Measure Up? Theyre similar to TF

If you really like the Cambridge products, why not try a higher plan with more food, like Step 3 - 1000kcal? Good luck with whatever you decide :)

I was going to suggest ss+ ? x

Thanks girls, maybe I should have a look at 1000 kcals, I was chewing away like mad on the dry straw like bar this morning and all I could think of was an lovely orange chew bar!

Back