Cambridge step 3

Cambslass

Hellooo I'm after some help and advice for anyone who is or has been on step 3, I started on Saturday and 2days I had an extra sachet, I'm not sure why :/ if the food is making me want to pick a little more?! But I know we shouldn't weigh but I did this morning and if says I've gained a pound, I'm just feeling a bit disheartened as I still have a few pounds to lose :( x

Hi Cambslass,

Firstly...WOW what amazing weight loss...well done you !!!!

I'm not on step 3 just yet, but did exactly the same as you when I moved to step 2...it was weird..first week - fine, second week? I just got 'hungry' thought ah, I'll have an extra meal bar...won't hurt ... yep gained a pound ! really odd.

Struggled for a few days, miserable, feeling really worried and trying to 'eat' what seemed like huge amounts, then inspiration !! I snack my meal allowance - well some of it... I cannot eat all the chicken / protein I am meant to in one go..so I portion it out during the day. I still have a main meal in the evening but just half the amount of protein as I've 'snacked' on it during the day... so far so good - fingers crossed.

I do think that the closer I am to the goal the harder it seems to get.. keep going... we are similar in that we both have about 6-7 pounds to loose to make it ... good luck !

Back