Cambridge to WW

Nicola2006

Hi ya,

I came off Cambridge in July and have put on a stone so i i've started WW now but i don't seem to be losing any weight - I'm not putting on but not losing any either - Do u know how long it take for the body to adjust to healthy normal eating an to start losing weight again???? I've got about 3st to lose but want to do it this way rather Cambridge as WW is a way of life not a diet like Cambridge

Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing your views

Cheers Nicola :)

Hi there

Welcome to our WW gang... how long have you been doing WW :)

Just want to say welcome to WW :) havn't got much advice sorry as this is my first week.

Hi ya

Tracie i see you have been doing CD and decided to do WW - I hope we can do this jouney together - Let me know how you are getting on etc xx

Starlight - i haven't done CD since July so i haven't jus come off it but i have only jus started dieting agian but staying the same this week xx

Love Nicola xx

Hi Nicola

People usually put on when they come off CD so to stay the same is brilliant!

I did CD for a week and stayed the same the first week, but put on a couple of pounds the next weeks due to personal reasons, but I'm losing now :)

Good luck - and enjoy eating again :)

Tracie i see you have been doing CD and decided to do WW - I hope we can do this jouney together - Let me know how you are getting on etc xx

Love Nicola xx

Hi Nicola,

im sure we can see this through together, i havn't weighed myself at all this time, although im sure i will this week as i kinda roughly knew my starting weight, please don't worry about staying the same weight, it will come off! Good Luck!!

tracie

Back