Cambridge Vs Exante/Tony Ferguson

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by wobblymummy, 21 January 2011 Social URL.

1. wobblymummy

wobblymummy New Member

Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Hi everyone,

I have used CD in the past and not maintained, I lost 4stone and looked pretty good but got complacent and well, you know the rest. I am now heavier than when I started.....this was a year or two ago.

I have tried SW and even Orlistat, I start off well but eventually the naughty junk food creeps in and my resolve weakens.

I really think I am better off with a meal replacement /VLCD/LCD with maybe one meal a day

I would like to replace most if not all my foods for now

I have about 6/7 stone to lose, ideally I would like it to be gone by the end of the year, I am 32 with two children.

I feel pretty sad and down at the moment and disgusting.

I just cant afford CD

There are lots of new year offers on with Tony Ferguson/Exante at the moment

any advice welcome

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bellefrogette

bellefrogette Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Diet:
    CWP & Zero Noodles
    I'd say buy 1 pack of TF and see if you like it..I have had some TF and found it pretty grim..I have never tried Exante..and how, welcome wobbymummy, and I hope you find a product that works really well for you.

Bella

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id totally recommend Exante, the results are just as good as CD and its only £25 a week - bargain :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.