Cambridge -vs- Exante.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 30 July 2011 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Why have you chosen Cambridge rather than Exante ? Does a Cambridge Councillor justify the extra expense on Cambridge ?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I chose Cambridge diet over exante as had better range of products and also i think the refeed programme is better, BUT after having 2 really poor cdc's I am returning to exante as can't justify the extra £70-£120 extra a month cd costs me. (depending if i'm on ss or ss+) when I feel I'm doing this diet on my own and only paying the extra to have a quick 5 min chat if that and weigh in.:rolleyes: Hope I've not confused you more lol x
  4. Chunkeymonkey

Chunkeymonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I find it cheaper for me to get the things I want.
  5. trisha

trisha likes to post

healthy eating
    I think Exante is only cheaper if you buy the bumper packs which is ok if you like all the flavours, but a waste if you don't. If you "pick and mix" to get the flavours you like it works out more expensive
  6. fattytothinny2007

fattytothinny2007 Full Member

from my experience, exante is for the more private/shy person as cd needs you to go to someone each week and that can be demoralising if u have a bad week

mind u that can help others stick to it also so horses for courses

product choice on cd is more, taste is relative, but none of the products are going to 100% taste of what they claim sadly lol a chocolate shake on either just is not a frijji
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.