Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CAMBRIDGE WEIGHT LOSS

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by HERTS_FEM26, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. HERTS_FEM26

HERTS_FEM26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    LIGHTERLIFE AGAIN
    I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE THIS A TRY DOING A DIARY.

I HAVE 175lbs TO LOSE ALTHOUGH IN 6DAYS I HAVE LOST 15lbs, I DID DO LIGHTERLIFE A YEAR AGO BUT SADLY I LOST 6 STONE THEN PUT 9 STONE BACK ON. IT WAS AWFUL I FEEL SO GUTTED. I LOOKED INTO GASTRIC BY PASS AND THEN DECIDED THAT I NEED TO LOSE THE WEIGHT ON MY OWN. I AM PRAYING I WILL LOSE A LARGE AMOUNT OF MY WEIGHT BEFORE SEPTEMBER AS MY DAUGHTER STARTS PRIMARY SCHOOL AND I WOULD HATE HER TO BE BULLIED CAUSE SHE HAS A FAT MUMMY. I CANT WAIT TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT. I WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER. I SUFFER WITH SEVERE DEPRESSION SO I AM HOPING THAT WILL CLEAR UP TOO.

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.