Cambridge weight plan sponser problem

seznste2011

Hi, My CDC has recently sponsored me and we have filled in my application and sent it off and are curently waiting its been around 5 days since we sent it off,
any way my cdc got a message saying that my old cdc needs to be contacted, does any body know why, as its been 3 years since i last had her??? and she lives over 40 miles away from me

It's because ur old consultant has to be asked if she wants to sponsor u, as u was with her first, ur cd earns money by sponsoring u so the original has to asked if she objects before u can become a consultant,

Iv been trying in inbox u but if says I have no memory space or something x

It's because ur old consultant has to be asked if she wants to sponsor u, as u was with her first, ur cd earns money by sponsoring u so the original has to asked if she objects before u can become a consultant,

Iv been trying in inbox u but if says I have no memory space or something x

Hiya hun, I have been trying to inbox u too. It says you need to clear out you inbox or something?
I have my phone interview on Tuesday,
The lady who I spoke to said the next traing date is 7th March so think I will be there hopefully x
what sort of questions do they ask ?xxx

They ask u about the medical form's, what u will bring to the role, how to deal with high rate clients, ur own experience with the diet, I can't remember all of them but she was really nice and put u at ease, good luck ;) xx

They ask u about the medical form's, what u will bring to the role, how to deal with high rate clients, ur own experience with the diet, I can't remember all of them but she was really nice and put u at ease, good luck ;) xx

Thanks hun, I am looking forward to getting it over and done with :)
I really hope I get on the 7th march training date as I cant do the April or May dates fingers crossed, I will let you know How I get on xx

Hiya hun, I just had my phone interview and I am booked onto the 7th March training day, , I am sooo excited ,
xx

seznste2011 said:
Hiya hun, I just had my phone interview and I am booked onto the 7th March training day, , I am sooo excited ,
xx

That's great! Well done :) I'm trying to decide what to wear now, casual or dress to impress argh exciting xx

That's great! Well done :) I'm trying to decide what to wear now, casual or dress to impress argh exciting xx

Same here, I have no idea what to wear, I was told its a quite posh hotel,?? I was told all refreshments and food provided on the day, so looks like a may just have to have a day off Cambridge :D, I could do with a good meal , I think I am going to probs go for something inbetween, maybe some jeans but dress it up with a smart shirt or top, eeeerm not sure yet, :confused:
how long did it take to recieve all the info and questionaire once you had interview. ? xx

I took about a week for mine but we dont have a week so I should imagine u'll get them by sat, yes it looks a nice and the refreshments r supplied although iv heard its very diet based food but it's nice that they r supplied, I have a pencil skirt/dress I could wear but dont no of it's too work based, I'm more of a jeans and converse kinda girl but dont think that will give the right impression :-/ stressed haha xx

I took about a week for mine but we dont have a week so I should imagine u'll get them by sat, yes it looks a nice and the refreshments r supplied although iv heard its very diet based food but it's nice that they r supplied, I have a pencil skirt/dress I could wear but dont no of it's too work based, I'm more of a jeans and converse kinda girl but dont think that will give the right impression :-/ stressed haha xx

Haha, yeh same ere, not often I am in a dress, jeans n hugg boots for me or my slouch jeans ,
my cdc said they put loads of cambridge food about for you to have a munch but she said they also give you 3 couse meal haha, Maybe shes just hoping :O)
I asked my hubby before what he thinks about what we should wear and he said dress to impress wins every time, and its safe. rather than gettin there an every one be dressed up and us turning up in our jeans n converse haha. I am so excited, My cdc said they sit every one around a big confrence type table and play a couple of get to know each other games, should be fun :Dxx

Yes I think I'll go for the dress ha, oh and the hotel is called Kettering park hotel and spa incase u wanna google it, I'm going down the night before now, don't fancy getting up at 5 o click to set off x

Yes I think I'll go for the dress ha, oh and the hotel is called Kettering park hotel and spa incase u wanna google it, I'm going down the night before now, don't fancy getting up at 5 o click to set off x

Hiya hun, going down the night before sounds like a good idea, Its around 3 hours drive from where I am , I ahve just googled it and it looks great,
are you staying at the hotel the night b4?
x

No, theres a travel lodge 5 mins away for £30 a night our hotel is £120 a night! Big difference, I wonder how many ppl go to a training day, it's all getting exciting now xx

No, theres a travel lodge 5 mins away for £30 a night our hotel is £120 a night! Big difference, I wonder how many ppl go to a training day, it's all getting exciting now xx

wow thats a big difference lol, My cdc was talking about staying the night this afternoon, not sure yet tho , I spoke to some one yesterday who has been put on april training date as the march one is full now so probs gonna be a fair few.
I am really looking forward to it. xx

Hiya hun, I have been talking to my cdc today and she said that the free cartons we are suppose to get for each module that we complete are no longer being given as from April and instead we have to buy a pack for £350. have you heard this ? I wasnt sure if it applied to us as we are in the march training. ???

How exciting ladies. Good luck with the training.

seznste2011 said:
Hiya hun, I have been talking to my cdc today and she said that the free cartons we are suppose to get for each module that we complete are no longer being given as from April and instead we have to buy a pack for £350. have you heard this ? I wasnt sure if it applied to us as we are in the march training. ???

Hiya hun, sorry just seen this, it's the first iv heard about it :-/ hope not, we'll have have to make sure we send them off ASAP x

Hiya hun, sorry just seen this, it's the first iv heard about it :-/ hope not, we'll have have to make sure we send them off ASAP x

Hiya hun, was great meeting you yesterday, you look amaizing, we didnt get home til almost 11 last night, we got lost haha, hope you got home ok. I have almost completed my questionair so gonna get it sent off tomoz, hopefully will get started with customers in a couple of weeks.
good luck with your buisness , and hopefully will see you at the next training day. xx

Lovely to meet u too hub, and ur photos r amazing! We got back for about half 8 so wasnt too bad although my bottom was killing and still is :-( need my padding back ha, I'm nearly finishing too but stuck on a couple :-/ good luck to u too hun, u'll do great, xx

Back