Cambridge weight plan

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you get on :)

Oh wow that is fantastic! I bet you feel great, well done :)

Well done. I start tomorrow. Am really nervous as I don't want to fail.

How are you getting on a day after weigh in? xxx

wintye said:
Well done. I start tomorrow. Am really nervous as I don't want to fail.

How are you getting on a day after weigh in? xxx

Im ok just a little worried that it will all slow down.... On 3pkts and 4 litres of water... Still feel good not caved in yet.,,,
How you going?

I'm cold and a very little headache (which I haven't taken anything for) but I expected that.

Otherwise I'm doing very well. I'll sometimes let my mind wander to feeling deprived and then just remind myself that I don't want that stuff, I chose to do this and if I stop (although only on day 2) it would have all been for nothing.

Well done with how much you have lost so far xxx

Im ok just a little worried that it will all slow down.... On 3pkts and 4 litres of water... Still feel good not caved in yet.,,,
How you going?

wintye said:
I'm cold and a very little headache (which I haven't taken anything for) but I expected that.

Otherwise I'm doing very well. I'll sometimes let my mind wander to feeling deprived and then just remind myself that I don't want that stuff, I chose to do this and if I stop (although only on day 2) it would have all been for nothing.

Well done with how much you have lost so far xxx

Me day 11... Grating cheese today for the family.. Nearly tasted it... Then thought I'd only be cheating myself!!!

Weigh in Tuesday night.... Scary... I was thinking today.. Omg this is forever.. Can never go back to eating carbs!!!

Me day 11... Grating cheese today for the family.. Nearly tasted it... Then thought I'd only be cheating myself!!!

Weigh in Tuesday night.... Scary... I was thinking today.. Omg this is forever.. Can never go back to eating carbs!!!

Yeah of course you can lol.

Have another look at the CWP book. It says that a third of your food intake in a day should be carbs.

I was surprised, it's just making a healthier choice of wholegrain.

But Omg this is forever, lol lol. xxx

wintye said:
Yeah of course you can lol.

Have another look at the CWP book. It says that a third of your food intake in a day should be carbs.

I was surprised, it's just making a healthier choice of wholegrain.

But Omg this is forever, lol lol. xxx

Never knew there was a book... How much?
I want to stay on ss for as long as I can......

Before moving up the calorie scale...

Never knew there was a book... How much?
I want to stay on ss for as long as I can......

Before moving up the calorie scale...

I got my book from my CDC. I did on a post the other day that when a lady started her CDC only gave her a piece of paper and they charge for the book but others give the book at the beginning.

Mine gave me the book. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to attach a document yet as still below my 50 posts otherwise I would scan it and post it for you.

I'll look into that now to see if I can xxx

wintye said:
I got my book from my CDC. I did on a post the other day that when a lady started her CDC only gave her a piece of paper and they charge for the book but others give the book at the beginning.

Mine gave me the book. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to attach a document yet as still below my 50 posts otherwise I would scan it and post it for you.

I'll look into that now to see if I can xxx

That would be brilliant.. I was on another post ref: cost.. My first ss week was £63 for 4pks... My second week 3pks £47.35!!!

I think it varies from CDC to CDC ..?

Back