• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cambridgedieters.com

missmf

getting slimmer
never looked at it!

i'm on this FAR too much as it is, cant possibly get into another forum (if thats what it is?!)

i spend loads of time on here and love it.
comes a close 3rd to other half and ds!! x

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
never looked at it!

i'm on this FAR too much as it is, cant possibly get into another forum (if thats what it is?!)

i spend loads of time on here and love it.
comes a close 3rd to other half and ds!! x
Yes it is the official forum. Its being rebuilt eventually though, it gets too busy for its own good.

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
it is melting down! i post and get service unavailable and have to go back and then copy just incase it goes again!

it is annoying! lets hope it doesn't go belly up mid post!

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
S: 13st3lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(32.43%)
I'd not seen the official forum, I've just been coming here. Maybe I'll give it time to settle itself and take a look. Do many people post on both?

S: 15st4lb G: 11st5lb
when i have tried to get in it I can't even see any messages in the forums - any tips on how to get in? I love this site but it would be useful just to see the other one

Cambridge now have a web designer who is currently working on a new forum but has posted that the existing one is struggling.

Therefore hang in there :)

Mike

KD

Gone fishing
I've been struggling to get on there for about a month. Seem to manage today, with a fair amount of 'refreshing'.

KE aka Triotime

I havn't been able to get in that forum for about 2 weeks now!!! but this one is sooooooooooo much better anyway!!!!