Came back to something I don't know...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cavernwight, 11 August 2014.

1. Cavernwight

Cavernwight Member

So after a 9 year absence, I've come back to SW; my weight has fluctuated for the last decade, and it's time to get it under control - on green.

Anyway, I can't commit to groups (work) and paying £60 for the online access seems too steep for me to pay in one go.

I bought the directory, and my god, it's changed... Before, everything it seemed were in it - now, two products in two days I've not been able to find in it, and will have to use it in a different way to before - only for shopping lists.

What's the best way people do it, without online/group membership?

2. kezz_g

kezz_g Well-Known Member

I was a member at a group last year but stopped going because i got pregnant and i can honestly say minimins was so much more helpful and supportive than paying to go to group, i found that if i needed to check the syns on anything and i googled it, 90% of the time a forum on here would be the first result x
  3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

I go to class which I love, I agree there is so much information on her. Yes things have changed,it's just getting used to different things. I'd have a look at diaries for idea and there is a hexs thread somewhere.

good luck ;)
  4. Cavernwight

Cavernwight Member

Thanks both - not gonna lie, looking around here does make me realise how amazing the internet really can be :) x