camping food?

Saxman

:confused:
here's a couple of questions on the 9th of july (week 3 of the diet) i am going to a event at santa pod speed way will be camping with a load of friends.
they will all be getting drunk and eating truck loads of bbq.
what i am planning on doing is on the sat have 3 cwp meals b4 i go then in the evening at the bbq just have salad and bbq meat low fat sausages qwan burgers fish, and only drinking water.
my question is will this take me out of ketosis as technically all i am doing is having more callories for my meal instead of the recommended 200 that i have on my plan.
as i am on the 3cwp meal + 1 200g cooked meal?
:confused:
then in the morning its traditional to have bacon and egg buttys, but i know eating something like that would take me out of ketosis, so its either take tetra packs with me or what do u suggest.

If you want to stay in Ketosis then have plain chicken and white fish and salad leaves at the BBQ.

If you can cope with a gain/smaller loss and getting back into ketosis, then do it, but just think, if you can resist this time you can resist again and again and again until you're thin :)

Have fun!

did u mean if i have just chicken fish and salad i should have a gain/smaller loss week but remain in ketosis?

No, if you're in ketosis you will lose weight, the chicken won't make a huge difference (unless you eat loads!!!). If you eat the other stuff you might gain/have smaller loss because you'll drop ketosis

ok thanx for the advice.

Me again Hun but I had loads of chicken last week and it knocked me out of ketosis cos I'd had too much. I'd have one chicken breast with green salad leaves and balsamic vinegar. The getting back in ketosis is evil n not worth it. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back