Can anybody help me with any deserts?

Mary Jane

Really craving a desert can anybody help with Any recipes in extra easy with low syn?

Trying my best not to have anything bad but feels like I need to have something :( struggling today x

Freeze a Lemon Muller Light for 1 1/2 hours (time it cause u might forget about it then its frozen solid) sugar free jelly
Lemon Sorbet kinda and jelly :)

I always have strawberries with a crushed meringue nest and a tbsp very low fat Creme Fraiche with a dash of vanilla essence in. ALMOST as good as full fat Eton mess!

I always have strawberries with a crushed meringue nest and a tbsp very low fat Creme Fraiche with a dash of vanilla essence in. ALMOST as good as full fat Eton mess!

Oh that sounds lovely. I will give that a go

Yum! Everything I make just tastes rubbish I just tried putting a cadburys highlight in a miller vanilla yoghurt with sweetener ultimate fail :(

Have you checked out the Recipe thread? There's some imaginative recipes from other Mims. Also, the following links have some excellent options:-

www.slimmingeats.com - this is 'Britmum' - used to be a more prolific poster on here but still posts occasionally I think.

Skinnytaste

Back