Can anyone help me please newbie ...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by XxleahxX, 26 October 2011 Social URL.

1. XxleahxX

XxleahxX Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi guys I joined ww online last night and Im on day one yay now I've eaten a fair amount what I would like to know is I still have 14 points left if I don't use all my points each day will this affect my weight loss ? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Missing a point or so wont matter but 14? Then yes it will. WW calculate the points allowance based to suit you whatever points they say you need to have then you really do need to have them.

4. XxleahxX

XxleahxX Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Ok thank you X

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Remember though using your points doesnt necessarily mean eating a lot more. Have you had a lot of low fat or WW stuff today?

6. XxleahxX

XxleahxX Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Everything I have had is fairly low fat apart from breckie which I had a 30g bowl of coco pops lunch I had toasted ww wholemeal pitta with ham and salad , then dinner I had ww pitta again but with turkey breast peas and low fat cheese snack wise I had a bag of skips and 2 bananas sounds alot lol and still have 14 points to go

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its not really a lot, theres not a particularly good dinner in there. If you struggle with points, ditch the WW options and have other higher points ones. Same as cheese go for normal cheese not low fat.

Youll be amazed how many extra points you can add on in a day by making a few swaps of like for like items.

8. XxleahxX

XxleahxX Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Ok fab thank you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.