Can anyone help????

cd121272

Silver Member
I am going to be eating out all weekend and then I am away next week (which means eating out again).

I am gonna be really cheeky :eek: and ask if anyone has go an eating out guide that they could email me as I really really wanna beat Marie this week LOL.

If anyone can help then it would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou x

I have just sent you a private message with the details. THANKYOU CHUCKIE EGG you are a life saver LOL xx

Dont you bet on that Missy!!!! LOL :) I have got it now so you are in trouble :wave_cry: to the weight, no more mess ups........(Yeah right)

Anyway how are you doing. I am having my kebab tonight, chicken, pitta and lots of salad, this time with NO garlic mayo on it lol which works out as 7 points then I have 4 left over to eat on Saturday or Sunday!!

When you have your kebab on a monday, which one do you have and how many points is it?

Oh I dont know I think it would be a really good idea, eat what you want when you want that is my motto (for you anyway)! hehe!

Seriously though I dont think it matters what you eat really as long as you are within your points.

Have you got an eating out guide that helps you out?

it is because it is only lamb and pitta bread and depends on how the meat is cooked to how many points it is! IE:- A shish kebab is less and you can still have it with pitta bread and salad this is because it is grilled. I think if my memory servse me right a pitta bread is only 3 points hold on....Looked in the guide, a small pitta of around 1oz is 1 point so that would work out about right.

I have no idea I have only just read up about them, all I know is they are lower in points because they are grilled instead of (well however they are cooked lol).

You are right tho anything that is really yummy you tend to stay away from as you are not sure if you should be eating it or not. BUT I am gonna eat it anyway if it tastes good.

I think I am gonna stay away from the chips tonight though I think you should have them with yours :giggle: !! x

My OH is having a cheeseburger and chips :drool: but definately staying away from that or I will never beat you!! hehe

Now Now you can stop that. It really is NOT gonna work you know!!

xx

Nope you have helped me now I will not be having the chips, I have even cut back on 1.5 points on my dinner so that I can have some of my low fat mayo on me kebabk, so still being good. How about you, are you drooling with the thought of those chips yet, mmmmmmmmmm smothered with salt and vinegar mmmmm the smell!!

Lets just STOP now and get back to where we were as we will be told off for tempting people.

Now anyway so far so good I have had my dinner and I have taken your advice which is not to have lashings of Garlic Mayo on it. I am gonna have the Lemon juice (0 Point) and then might have some Mayo from home if I fancy it and if not I will just stick with the Lemon. I have not had that before but I would imagine it is quite nice soaked into to pitta and with the chicken and salad. Dont ya think? I think so I will try it.

I wonder how Starlight is getting on!

Oh well I will try it and let you know, if I dont like it then at least it will be less points LOL.

I am at work I should really do some instead of looking at this forum all day LOL hehe

I wonder how Starlight is getting on!

That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. :wow: Loving it doesnt even begin to describe it - Im totally hyper at the moment still completely high on adrenaline. :bliss: :bliss:

Will update my diary later when Ive come back down with all the details.

Back