Step 1 Sole Source CAN ANYONE HELP?

70HAZ

Can anyone help, its day one and I think im going to make it!
sorry to be so graphic but I wondered if this is normal....

I am
suffering from headaches..a lot
feel very tired....is this normal and if so how long does it last?
keep weeing! all day!
no energy....feel a bit fed up?

All completely standard! And well done on getting through day 1!

I found days 1 - 3 exactly as you describe, take paracetamol for headache and just ride everything else out - on day 4 I felt amazing! Constant weeing does ease off when you find your best water quotient. I also find that sipping through the day rather than all in one go helps with that too, and as your body gets acclimatized it really does regulate itself.
Weirdly, before cambridge (when I drank far less water and ate far more crap food) I used to have to get up 2 or 3 times through the night for a wee. Now I generally sleep right through. Sorry if tmi, but it's a sweet benefit for me, amazing how much better I feel after a night of uninterrupted sleep!

Today was my first day and I have felt exactly the same. I went to the cinema tonight to take my mind off it all.

In my head I know that these first days are the hardest and that's it's only going to get easier from then on. Stick it out and we'll get there in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Drink lots and lots of water and I promise you it gets so much easier - plus tomorrow you will feel so chuffed for sticking with it - you body is suffering from carb withdrawals but it's very short term and you will feel amaze and bouncing with energy once you get into ketosis - day one is the hardest

Back