Can anyone please help me :)

browny85

So I reached goal on Wednesday I am now on 34pp per day plus the 49 weeklies I am 10 st 10 and 6 ft tall and a recovered anorexic so I really need help with maintaining as my family will worry if I get smaller and my leader doesn't want me to lose anymore weight. Am bmi 20.2

I am very active! I do lots of aerobics classes and my calories on mfp are just not adding up to maintain my weight.

For example today I used 34pp and 3 weeklies
Totalling 1784 calories I did one hour Zumba earning at least 600 calories
My net calories today are 1284
Mfp says in 5 weeks doing days like this I will weigh 141 lbs! I am now 150.

So what do I do? Stick to what am doing or eat more?
Do other gold members eat all weeklies and ap's to maintain I am sooooo confused and this is so important for me with my history. I'm quite delicate about all this.

I'd really really appreciate any help I can get

Clare x

theres nothing wrong with being sporty abd active as long as its for the right reasons and because u enjoy it and not just to focus on weight. do u see a councillor or anything to help with ur recovery? xx

No my anorexia is controllable in face weight watchers plan pretty much sorted my eating out.
:)
I exercise because I enjoy classes being an ex dancer I have always been very sporty.
It was when I was using gym machines it was an addiction to calories. I used to at my lowest point being anorexic exercise for 4 hours a day. I do now 4-7 classes per week.
I weighed this morning and have lost 1.2 lbs making me 10st 9 just under.
Perhaps u need to eat back my exercise calories and use weeklies.
Thank u for your kind reply x

No my anorexia is controllable in face weight watchers plan pretty much sorted my eating out.
:)
I exercise because I enjoy classes being an ex dancer I have always been very sporty.
It was when I was using gym machines it was an addiction to calories. I used to at my lowest point being anorexic exercise for 4 hours a day. I do now 4-7 classes per week.
I weighed this morning and have lost 1.2 lbs making me 10st 9 just under.
Perhaps u need to eat back my exercise calories and use weeklies.
Thank u for your kind reply x

Hello sweetie, apologies if any of this sounds patronising, because it isn't meant that way.

I would suggest that as your bmi is 20.2 that you need to eat your daily points, and you AP as a minimum! with you previously having anorexia I know that you will understand all about calories and the such. If your eating your dailies but excercising and not eating your AP, then your still having a deficit which will result in loss.

so you get 34pp daily as your maintinance
49 weelklies

so e.g of a day

you eat your 34 pp and 7 weeklies
you then earn 6 pp in AP you dont eat them.

thats a deficit of 6pp and you will still lose weight because there is still a deficit.

I suggest you eat all your dailies, weeklies and you AP for a couple of weeks ad see what happens

hope you got what I meant, much love

xxx

*sarah-lou* said:
Hello sweetie, apologies if any of this sounds patronising, because it isn't meant that way.

I would suggest that as your bmi is 20.2 that you need to eat your daily points, and you AP as a minimum! with you previously having anorexia I know that you will understand all about calories and the such. If your eating your dailies but excercising and not eating your AP, then your still having a deficit which will result in loss.

so you get 34pp daily as your maintinance
49 weelklies

so e.g of a day

you eat your 34 pp and 7 weeklies
you then earn 6 pp in AP you dont eat them.

thats a deficit of 6pp and you will still lose weight because there is still a deficit.

I suggest you eat all your dailies, weeklies and you AP for a couple of weeks ad see what happens

hope you got what I meant, much love

xxx

Ahhhh no babe not patronising at all but very helpful :) thank you
U have my weigh in tomorrow I am going to continue to go to meetings until I get to grasps with maintaining, something I have just not been able to do for a long long time.
So maybe is it a good idea for me to treat my weeklies as extra pp per day if I split them by 7 then add on my ap's per day and eat all of them too?
My week ends tomorrow and I have 46 weeklies remaining so its impossible this week. But maybe if I treated the weeklies like said it would make things easier for me.
Thank you so much for your reply was very kind x x x

Ahhhh no babe not patronising at all but very helpful :) thank you
U have my weigh in tomorrow I am going to continue to go to meetings until I get to grasps with maintaining, something I have just not been able to do for a long long time.
So maybe is it a good idea for me to treat my weeklies as extra pp per day if I split them by 7 then add on my ap's per day and eat all of them too?
My week ends tomorrow and I have 46 weeklies remaining so its impossible this week. But maybe if I treated the weeklies like said it would make things easier for me.
Thank you so much for your reply was very kind x x x

your welcome sweetie anytime :) I just thought maybe if you split your weeklies up it would feel like you were having a little something extra each day rather than looking at 49 massive great big points. I cant imagine for one second all the stuff you have been through and wouldn't even try to because unless oyu have been through it you have no idea, and even though you anorexia is under control, you know you that you will still have extra anxiety over food and eating, so maybe this way will allow you to eat your weeklies with less anxiety and worry for you :)

xxx

Ahhhh thank u so much what a lovely message :) yeah I will always have anxiety with calories weight watcher was amazing for me because can eat anything as long as stick to pp's. it really helped.
I have weigh in at meeting tomorrow so will see what happens there am nervous even though at goal I hate it. Xxx

Ahhhh thank u so much what a lovely message :) yeah I will always have anxiety with calories weight watcher was amazing for me because can eat anything as long as stick to pp's. it really helped.
I have weigh in at meeting tomorrow so will see what happens there am nervous even though at goal I hate it. Xxx

you will be fine! you will be gorgeous and slim and at goal! imagine how many people in that room are envious of you because your at goal :)

xxx

*sarah-lou* said:
you will be fine! you will be gorgeous and slim and at goal! imagine how many people in that room are envious of you because your at goal :)

xxx

Thank u :) xxxxx just hope no gain that's all x x

*sarah-lou* said:

xxx

Yikes lost 3lbs! Am underweight have to gain 1 by next week :0 xxx

Well sounds to me like this week is a good week to try changing the way you eat, get your munch on!

Xxx

*sarah-lou* said:
Well sounds to me like this week is a good week to try changing the way you eat, get your munch on!

Xxx

Ha ha ha Sarah-Lou you make me smile ;) I'm determined to start eating more and making sure I maintain now.
Thanks for being so supportive just had a message from someone on here criticising me grrrr why are some people so rude xxx

Ha ha ha Sarah-Lou you make me smile ;) I'm determined to start eating more and making sure I maintain now.
Thanks for being so supportive just had a message from someone on here criticising me grrrr why are some people so rude xxx

are you kidding me? this forum is aout expressing ourselves and receiving support and other people perspectives, not for criticising. How bloody rude of them! brush it off, they are ignorant and obviously dont deserve to be on here because this is about building people up not breaking them down.

Don't let there lack of respect change the fact you had the courage to ask a question hun, we are here to help, if you need any support or a chat or a moan you know where I am

take care sweetie, and remember keep munching :D

xxx

Hi honey, I'm a recovering anorexic too ... Ww and mfp keeps me grounded ... I will always be calorie conscious but I find that coz of the allowance my head nos Wat I can and can't have ... So it doesnt make me feel like im loosing control .. Feel free to MSG me if you need support xxxx

Back