• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can anyone reccomend...

Laws

S: 8st10.5lb C: 8st10.5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 21.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I didn't have time to make a lunch to take to work with me today, can anyone recommend any
Low syn ideas I can buy for
Lunch...I have a marks and spencers, tesco, waitrose and budgens nearby. I'm thinking maybe a tuna nicoise or something along
That line...? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I'm new to slimming world :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Laws

Thank you both :) where can you buy mugshots? I've never seen them...

yes these are a must on slimming world, i would have gone of plan many times if it wernt for these. I only shop at asda, you can mormally get them on the same isle as the pot noodles and cup a soups. they are on offer 5 for £2. dont know if the link will work....

Find Mug Shot in Tesco | mySupermarket

the mug shots that say 1% fat have 0 syns...
2% fat have 1 syn
3% fat have 2 syns
and so on...

Enjoy! x

ally7997

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 15st1lb Loss: 3st12lb(20.38%)
Oh I no it's too late but when I'm caught short food wise, I go to tesco and get there sweet chilli salmon it's with all the other fish and I have it with a salad - lush!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laws

I've had a dire day today...the monthlys arrived and just wiped me right off plan ibe gone well over my syns :(

Laws

I hope so! It's so disheartening when you go off track especially when you've been trying so hard! Back on track tomo :) xx

Dont be hard on yourself, we all feel like that at some point!
dont be disheartened you havent been on the scales yet. Make sure you have 100% days until your weigh in. Good luck! x

Laws

Ah...I got on them this morning! :( lol I couldn't help it...I have gained three quarters of a pound!! Although my monthlies did arrive yesterday...but Im not really sure if your period really does make
You heavier! Lol xxx

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Oh yes it certainly does. You will be fine next W I and probably lose quite a bit, keep going! You will do it

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
We are all here to help and encourage each other. Only a fellow slimmer understands what its like, and how hard it can be. Stick with it, you'll be fine!!!!