Can anyone recommend a blender?

PrincessKat

My hand blender just broke after 6 days, think the ice was too much for it! Can anyone recommend a blender that will cope with crushing ice reliably please?

I'm going to go ahead and vouch for my new smootihe2go as well. I've only had it a week, not so ironically the same amount of time I've been on Exante, but it's amazing. It specifies ice crushing abilities, the cups have measure lines to show you how much ice to add and the cups have handy travel lids (for the dieter on the go).

My only drawback is that it's a bit loud but what's a little noise between friends?

(Seriously for how thick and ice cream like you can make your shakes in this blender I wouldn't mind if it woke up the neighbours)

Just looked it up, looks ideal! Going to MAKE Argos replace current one and then will buy this as soon as funds allow (been a hell of a month for paying out money, I expect my own plaque in the vets).

Yes I was attracted to the price! And also the focus on travelling with it, it means I can make my shake in the morning and go! (I mean obviously it helps that I'm in the passenger seat on the way to work in the morning!)

Mums just ordered it for me bless her as a well done for getting thus far pressie! Will be here tomorrow thanks to ny brother having Prime. Gonna see it Argos will exchange as I do make soups a lot when not on vlcd/tfr. Thanks for the advice guys.

Have used my one a few times now and it's blooming marvellous! Thanks so much for the recommendation.

Back