Can anyone recommend good scales for weighing???

katywoo87

Gold Member
Hey,

Which scales do people buy and use to weigh themselves on? I have some very basic old school scales which arent at all reliable.

Are electronic ones best?

Thanks x

I've got the salter MiBody analyser scales 9119. Brilliant scales for about £30. They do weight. Bmi. BMR Body fat. Body water. Muscle. Loads of stuff. Personalised for about 10 people I think bc an be transferred to computer by a USB so you can keep and all data. It shows graphs etc as well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got the salter MiBody analyser scales 9119. Brilliant scales for about £30. They do weight. Bmi. BMR Body fat. Body water. Muscle. Loads of stuff. Personalised for about 10 people I think bc an be transferred to computer by a USB so you can keep and all data. It shows graphs etc as well

Wow that sounds really good! Id be interested in this one i think!

I got some body analyser ones from eBay, I think it was - like the ones Kat has but they're not Salter, they're another make, Homedics. They were about £20 and came with a USB stick for data transfer. :) xx

I have purchased these.. I cant wait for them to come and try them out! What a loser haha x

Attachments

• image-4120130683.jpg
    image-4120130683.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 86
What I like about my scales is that I can get weighed every morning if I want to but not look at the figures. Because I know that every couple of weeks I can transfer the data to the computer and look at it all there on a graph and not get wound up by the fluctuations in daily numbers

I've just broken my Salter 9139 Body Analyser scales - my boyfriend calibrated them, and they worked perfectly. Until I soaked it under an ocean of water too many times.

Anyway, I can't find them online anymore - they cost about £30, when they cost about £20 in Tesco. I don't really want to pay more than £15 for a replacement set. Any cheaper recommendations?

I go into boots once a week for 50p, that gives you bmi, body fat etc very accurate

But 50 x 52 = £26.00. The price if a good set of scales

Well yeah I suppose, but stops me from weighing I'm everyday, if they were at home I would :)

Back