Can anyone tell me what's ot all about? Please!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by SarahL, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. SarahL

SarahL Member

Hi. I am thinking if starting Weight watchers either on line or in a class but I see that alot has changed.

Can anyone tell me what is the new system? I have 2 stine to loose by the end of July and am currently 14 stone :(

Do you think this is acheivable on weight watchers?

I am inspiree by all your posts - well done everyone!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Discover
    Hi, I personally dont like the new system, I am still on the discover plan as its always worked best for me. Ive read a lot of comments about the propoints plan, and tbh I dont think its that great. But different people like different things. It works for some, and doesnt for others. I think Im just stuck in my ways, and think that if it isnt broken, dont fix it. I have lost 9lb in 3 weeks, using the old method. I love the discover plan as nothing is off limits and it really works for me. Im NOT saying pp isnt as good, it just isnt for me :D good luck on your loss :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.