Can do this and will do this!

Cuqsuita

Hi everyone :)
So, this time last year I started the Lipotrim TFR, it worked really well and I lost nearly 40lb. Then put most of it back on :/
Since I'm in the right mindset to do a TFR again and feel that this would help, and am miles from the nearest pharmacy that does Lipotrim, I'm going to try Slim and Save. I ordered my box a few days ago and it just arrived, so tomorrow shall be my first day - here's hoping that things go better this time!

Hey :) I also did lipotrim a couple of years back and I can tell you this is like heaven compared to that!!! I also put all the weight back on from LT but I've successfully kept off 3 stone plus another stone since after s&s and am back to lose more :)

Good luck on your new journey xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck. xx

Thanks everyone! I tried one of the meals for breakfast this morning - seemed too tasty to be a true VLCD food! Still hungry, but from experience I'm sure that'll disappear or at least go down in a few days.

Morning. Yep you will be hungry untill you hit ketosis in a few days, just keep drinking :D xx

Day 1 was okay, which surprised me a bit, could deal with the hunger when it came. Slept badly, but that's nothing too new. Come on Day 2!

Well done hun and good luck for day 2 :D it's my dy 2 too xxx

That's awesome Stef, let's do this together! Day 2 was okay, feeling more tired than hungry, but still alright. Now for Day 3 - the first time I did a Lipotrim TFR Day 3 was alright, the second time round it was far less great, fingers crossed it treats me well tomorrow.

Been tired today too! Day 2 completed for us :D

Hope day 3 goes well for u! I usually struggle the first day then seem to be ok, fingers crossed!! What do u think so far compared to lt? Xxx

Thanks Lou!
Stef - so far it seems a lot easier than lipotrim does, then again I'm finding myself looking forward to the foods since they look and taste better! Or maybe it gets a bit easier third time round? That said, let's see how I am come the end of today - woke up this morning feeling alright, this is suspicious...

Haha good luck today im sure U will be fine today :D xxx

Currently feeling okay, hoping I just got lucky and that I won't feel bad tomorrow!

Today I'm feeling fine. Kind-of hungry, but manageable. Head and body feel fine. Food is tasty. Kind-of wish that I had scales so that I could see if this is actually doing anything...

Glad your feeling good :)

Ahhh no scales!! That's a good thing, the diet is Deffo working and you will get a lovely suprise when u weigh urself :) xxx

So we're now on Day 6 - felt okay until this early-evening, when I was hit with exhaustion on the way home. Usually I have my choc-lemon bar in the mornings around 11 to stave off hunger, but now thinking to try and move it to afternoon so sugar levels don't dip like this. Have just had toffee shake so feeling better, but am still feeling tired so my going-out plans might have to change...

I found that I got tired in the first week or so but once I was in ketosis, the energy levels improved. Do you find the same? I'm like you, I need to spread my packs out to keep me going whereas my boyfriend regularly has double packs and does fine with that but I'd be hungry and have a bit of a dip!

Hope ur feeling better today xxx

Hey Caz :) My energy's not yet settled after the ketosis hit (at least, I'm a week in so it had better have hit by now!), now rather than feeling out-of-sorts and hungry I just feel tired. It comes and goes though - had an energy low in the last hour of work, am perking up a bit now.
Thanks Stef, It was certainly better today - had lemon bar at midday and lunch at 3 since had a meeting at lunch (thankfully no food present), this way seemed to work better than yesterday. Mentally I'm not finding it nearly as tough as lipotrim, but I still have to keep reminding myself of that. My belly's shrunk a tiny bit, so that's something...

Back