• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can feel it already!

Niamh

I have a skirt in my wardrobe that i fitted on before i started LT and it barely buttoned and it was cutting me in two! So decided this morning i'd try it on again! Woop-de-do it slid right on!:banana dancer: I'm not even two weeks on LT and my shape is changing already. Just the encouragement i needed to get me through long weekend. I'm chuffed!!!!

Niamh xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

blodwen

S: 18st2lb C: 12st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32 Loss: 5st9lb(31.1%)
Brill feels good doesn't it, your little lady shaking her bits made meLOL!!!

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
S: 85kg C: 80kg G: 60kg BMI: 30.9 Loss: 5kg(5.87%)
Well done! It's such a great feeling.
In two weeks I've gone from a 16 to a comfortable 14. Went and did a bit of clothes shopping yesterday and bought some jeggings- I would have never done that before! And was so pleased when my hubby gave me a compliment about how nice I looked :)
For me this is definitely a bigger motivation that losing the pounds!

S: 21st3lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st8lb Loss: 2st1lb(9.76%)
well dun chicken, thats what i do if i have a bad day i just try on all my old stuff and makes all the hard work seem worth wile

Niamh

Brill feels good doesn't it, your little lady shaking her bits made meLOL!!!
HaHaHa! She very funny isnt she! I was shaking my bits around my bedroom this morning when that skirt fit! :D
:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Heres a chorus line of them just for you just to make you smile :D

Niamh xxx

S: 10st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'll be like that when I get dressed up for my concerts this weekend, and I can fit into dresses I couldn't fit into at Christmas :D

MrsN

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb C: 17st4lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.59%)
Thats great. You must be really pleased.
i've got a pair of skinny jeans that I try on every few days - i couldn't get them past my knees at first now I can almost get them up so hopefully not long to go til they fit properly!