Can I ask a favour of all Ladies and Gents on CD?

spooky

Banned
If you can't make it to your appointment, please let your CDC know.

I have just finished a most frustrating day. I have had 2 clients contact me to say they weren't coming (fine) one to swop to tomorrow (also fine) and two just not turn up, No call, no email or text, they just haven't shown.

Out of 7 clients booked in I have seen two.

I know its a moan, but its really frustrating.

Please call or text your CDC. They won't shout at you!

(and btw, I know its not many if any on Minis.....its just a general rant!)

Oh no, how awful :( What a waste of your time.

Rant away Spooks, it must be extremely frustrating!

Gx

If you can't make it to your appointment, please let your CDC know.

I have just finished a most frustrating day. I have had 2 clients contact me to say they weren't coming (fine) one to swop to tomorrow (also fine) and two just not turn up, No call, no email or text, they just haven't shown.

Out of 7 clients booked in I have seen two.

I know its a moan, but its really frustrating.

Please call or text your CDC. They won't shout at you!

(and btw, I know its not many if any on Minis.....its just a general rant!)

think it's just a hazard of the job Spooks......happens to us all :(

Debz x

think it's just a hazard of the job Spooks......happens to us all :(

Debz x

Yeah I know its a hazard, but omg I have never had a day like this!!

Its fab weather here I could have taken my kids out for the day:(

Yeah I know its a hazard, but omg I have never had a day like this!!

Its fab weather here I could have taken my kids out for the day:(

I know hun....wasn't trying to lessen the frustration you must feel....just wanted you to know that it's not you......

now...go and enjoy the rest of the day with the littl'uns :)

Debz xx

i need to say you all look great .
can someone tell me roughly when i can start workin out im on day 6 ,
and feel good ,
but my cdc said not to work out for the first 2 weeks , and that you may lose less weight once workin out ,
x

awww poor spooky. Some people just dont care. Id be so embrassed going back next time knowing i was late or didnt show up. A txt or a phone call isnt asking much in fairness.
becky xx

Arghhh.....How inconsiderate :mad:
Sorry you wasted a lovely day Nicky x

It's just bad manners - especially in this day and age with SO many means of communication. I don't know anyone over 10 who hasn't got a mobile phone!

Grumble away Spooky !!!

I know that I let my CDC know when I couldn't make it one time, however it would have been nice had she reciprocated, and let me know SHE wouldn't be in when I went for my meeting - leaving me standing in the pouring rain for 10 minutes with my little one in my arms.

That was 2 weeks ago, and I've STILL not heard from her!

Needless to say I've managed to find another councillor.

I know that I let my CDC know when I couldn't make it one time, however it would have been nice had she reciprocated, and let me know SHE wouldn't be in when I went for my meeting - leaving me standing in the pouring rain for 10 minutes with my little one in my arms.

That was 2 weeks ago, and I've STILL not heard from her!

Needless to say I've managed to find another councillor.

bloody hell!!! glad u got a new cdc :)

can anyone tell me how i update a pic on my profile as its not lettin me on it x

It is bad manners. In my job many people do not attend for their appointments....bad manners are rife in this day and age.

Yes, my old one was nice, but I had a few gripes about her - sh wouldn't do bars, water favourings, mousse etc. which annoyed me.

But I have a feeling it was because I couldn't make it the previous week. I must admit I only gave an hour or so's notice (my appt was at 10.30am), as my baby was unwell with a tummy bug, and I couldn't call her until after I'd dropped the older 2 at school and nursery.

I think she felt it was an excuse to get out of going (although I'd been every week/fortnight for 10 weeks and had stuck to the diet all that time(well a few blips, but you can see by my losses I've been reasonably good!)).

Oh well, I saw my new CDC on Friday and picked a stash of bars and mousse powder so I'm enjoying trying all the new things! Hopefully this will keep me excited for the last part of my weight loss journey:)

yeah just a small , only been 6 days so dont have a slim pic yet lol xx

I don't blame you for being miffed Nicky, I would be. I would ALWAYS let my CDC know if I couldn't make it.. Cos you'd tell Mum and I'd get shouted at LOL

Seriously though, it's just bad manners, there's no excuse for it

Back