Working Solutions Can I ask who is following WS and ask advice please

susysu

Hi

Thanks to reading Determinationiskey's reply to me the other day when I was struggling, i have decided that following working solution is the best option for me otherwise I will try to do TS, fail and then give up completely
I would love to know who else is doing this option, so i can ask you how you’ve found it, any advice you can give and how you each work the packs and 400 cal meal each day. For example would you always have it as an evening meal or might you go for lunch or breakfast instead
I would also love some ideas of what you have for your 400 cals, all i can think of at the moment is chicken breast and veg, omelette, pork chops, tuna etc. Sure i’m not thinking as adventurously as i should be so would be grateful for any help

Thank you very much :)

I'm not doing WS but I thought I'd mention that on the main Exante website there's a recipe section which is broken down by calories and by Plan so you can look up recipes suitable for WS or just recipes under 400 calories etc. It might give you some more ideas.

I'm not doing WS but I thought I'd mention that on the main Exante website there's a recipe section which is broken down by calories and by Plan so you can look up recipes suitable for WS or just recipes under 400 calories etc. It might give you some more ideas.

thank you :)

I work shifts, and exercise a fair bit. Some days I do WS, others TS, depending on what shift I am, and how much exercise I have done :)
Some days my meal is a breakfast. Today I had a lunch, but most days I do WS, it is an evening meal :)
Omlettes, salads, and stirfrys are a mainstay for me (when I stick to it :eek:)
Maybe check out the Atkins or Dukan boards for ideas for low carb meals too :)
What kind of stuff do you like ?:)

Back