Can I break for Christmas after a refeed week?

abbz

Silver Member
Hello all!

I'm on day 3 of Lipotrim (started on 8th November 2013)

I was going to stick this out properly, including during christmas, but then I thought how awkward and inconvenient that would be, and how my family will find out and I don't want them to.

So, could I come off Lipotrim and do the refeed week before Christmas, then eat healthily for a while (excluding christmas dinner hehe), and then go back on Lipotrim?

I'm wondering how much weight I'd put back on, I should've lost about a stone by that time.

Your help will be much appreciated!:)

Love, Abbz xo

I guess you can break for Xmas if you refeed, but as to how much you'll put back on I think that's impossible to answer as it depends on what you eat and your lifestyle. Best thing I guess is to eat really healthy as much as you can around family meet ups that way you'd limit the damage.

I guess you can break for Xmas if you refeed, but as to how much you'll put back on I think that's impossible to answer as it depends on what you eat and your lifestyle. Best thing I guess is to eat really healthy as much as you can around family meet ups that way you'd limit the damage.

Thank you for the suggestion :) I think when I finish refeeding I'll stick to eating healthy and do some more exercise to make sure I don't pile on the pounds!

I plan on doing the same abbz, just make the right food choices as much as you can :)

Xx

I plan on doing the same abbz, just make the right food choices as much as you can :)

Xx

I'm glad someone is planning on doing the same thing! :) xx

Carrying on with LT is just not viable for me on Christmas Day! Do-able but I don't want to, we've got family travelling to us and I'd like to enjoy the day properly with them :)

Xx

Carrying on with LT is just not viable for me on Christmas Day! Do-able but I don't want to, we've got family travelling to us and I'd like to enjoy the day properly with them :)

Xx

Yeah same here, Christmas (particularly the dinner) is a big thing for our family! And my brother and his children will be with us, I only see him a few times a year, I don't want to ruin the atmosphere by having a milkshake on my table where a roast dinner should be!
xx

Yeadh, I'm not going mad over Christmas, but I'm not skipping it :) I love Christmas dinner.

I'm Irish, over the years Christmas has become less about presents and more about how many different kinds of potatoes I can have with my dinner.

Haha Kirbygirl, that sounds amazing!

Xx

Oh my god I can't wait until I can eat potatoes!

ChristMas day is a dilemma for me!!! Really want to stay on lipotrim over Christmas. Think maybe on Christmas Day only eating veg and turkey and ham!!

ChristMas day is a dilemma for me!!! Really want to stay on lipotrim over Christmas. Think maybe on Christmas Day only eating veg and turkey and ham!!

I think it will be very hard to stick to Lipotrim over christmas, so I'm going to refeed first, eat healthy, have christmas dinner and then go back to Lipotrim. It might be a good idea? And I would recommend refeeding first so you get out of ketosis gradually x

I am with you Abbz ..definitely couldn't do Lt over Christmas ..too anti-social ;) I am planning to do refeed week before Christmas also and if I can I am going to try to do low carb over the break or at least try to be very good and hope to restart Lt in January :)

I am with you Abbz ..definitely couldn't do Lt over Christmas ..too anti-social ;) I am planning to do refeed week before Christmas also and if I can I am going to try to do low carb over the break or at least try to be very good and hope to restart Lt in January :)

Good luck, that's exactly what I'm doing, lets hope it works :p

Back