Can I Call This Place Home Please??

LoobieLou1983

So I rejoined SW today and I'm just under 21 stone...I was mortified and totally disgusted in myself as I know I weighed a lot less than that at the beginning of the year =(

I would say I have 10-11 stone to lose. I'm in no hurry to lose it, as I've seen people who have lost weight really quick gain it twice as fast if they have a slip up. I'm just looking for a good, understanding and supporting network of support and I hope I have found it here.

I'm a yo-yo dieter and I quit easily, but I know now I'm almost the most unhappiest I've ever been - considering I had a mental breakdown in December last year I'm sure you can appreciate I can't do this to myself anymore.

xx

Last edited:
Hi Lou, welcome to the WeMITTS.

I've only been here a couple of weeks so I'm a newbie as well. I'm also doing SW and hope to lose about 8 stone in total. Everyone's lovely here, you'll get loads of support.

Hi Lou, welcome to the WeMITTS. I've only been here a couple of weeks so I'm a newbie as well. I'm also doing SW and hope to lose about 8 stone in total. Everyone's lovely here, you'll get loads of support.

Hello Drag0nfly, thank you for responding =) How are you doing so far? I've done SW a few times and it worked for me but all it's taken in the past is one bad week and I quit. I'm determined I won't do that this time, and I'm enlisting the help of here and some fb groups xx

I've never tried SW before but I wish I had, it really seems to suit me. I think it's got just the right balance of rigidity and freedom, for me anyway. I rarely feel hungry and it feels like I could do this long term.

Are you doing EE? Have you joined a group or are you doing it online?

I've never tried SW before but I wish I had, it really seems to suit me. I think it's got just the right balance of rigidity and freedom, for me anyway. I rarely feel hungry and it feels like I could do this long term. Are you doing EE? Have you joined a group or are you doing it online?

It's nice to follow a plan where you can actually eat and not feel starved lol.

I'm doing EE yes, best one for me I think. I've joined a group, I've gone to the same group before the consultant is lovely. How about you? Xx

Hi and welcome, Im doing SW EE too and have been surprised how easily ive been able to stick to it for over a year. Good luck on your journey :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I rejoined SW today and I'm just under 21 stone...I was mortified and totally disgusted in myself as I know I weighed a lot less than that at the beginning of the year =(

I would say I have 10-11 stone to lose. I'm in no hurry to lose it, as I've seen people who have lost weight really quick gain it twice as fast if they have a slip up. I'm just looking for a good, understanding and supporting network of support and I hope I have found it here.

I'm a yo-yo dieter and I quit easily, but I know now I'm almost the most unhappiest I've ever been - considering I had a mental breakdown in December last year I'm sure you can appreciate I can't do this to myself anymore.

xx

Hello and welcome to the madhouse :)

You'll find lots of support here - plenty of practical tips but also the emotional assisstance we all need from time to time.

Stick around - no judges you here!

Welcome love :) We're a busy and friendly here, especially in this part.

It's great to be able to eat what you like and still be losing weight isn't it :)

hi love welcome
chat as you like love everyone great on here so supportive x x

How are you getting on lovely?

Sorry I didn't realise you had replied. I'm doing well so far thank you. No longer experiencing hunger pains lol, first few days were a nightmare for me. Treating myself to a Nandos today, butterfly chicken, rice and corn =)

I hope you're having a nice weekend xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey girls newbie here!
2 weeks doing SW lost 5 and a half pounds on my first week so, so far I'm happy and really going for it, i weight 19st10 and i could not believe it, last time i was weight at the doctors back in feb i was 3 st lighter, really need to lose weight asap and i really feel ready for it now xx

Hey. Welcome aboard. This is the place to be. I lost 4 stone last year with the support of this group. Unfortunately I messed up and his from the group and put it all back on so I'm back to the beginning again. We can do it. It's just a case of not letting a bad meal, day or week get the better of us. Back on that horse.

X

First weigh in tomorrow morning, bricking it. I hate stepping on the scales. I will let you all know how I get on. I've realised I'm too forgetful to update a food diary and an actual diary so I'm going to stock with updating this thread weekly and if someone replies xx

*Drum roll please*...

.....7lb off!!! Well chuffed xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back