Can I 'chop and change' with Hex? half milk/half cheese?

Danny69

Hi I am new so bear with me if everyone knows the answer to this! I am doing SW online this time - went to a group last year but work/childcare means I can't get there, and can't get this from the site.

My question is could I have half of the Hex - eg half the allocated milk allowance and half one of the cheeses - say 15g instead of 30g cheddar plus 125ml semi skimmed milk??

I believe so :eek:)

It a definite YES. No problem at all.

Don't forget that if you have a red or green day you can have the full allowance of both if you want to! It's only on EE that you have x 1 HEa + x 1 HEb.

Fantastic! I mostly drink black coffee but it's great to have the option to have a few with milk, and I have discovered spready cheese is as good as butter on hex b toast, but I don't need all of my cheese allowance for it!

thanx for swift reply, letmeout!

OUFC I hve to confess I don't really 'get' how red and green work as only ever done EE. Should look into it as it does seem like a good way to increase Hex's - useful if going out for example?

Ta -

Thanks for your question Danny, I was pondering the same thing. I've had one piece of toast today from 400g load and one alpen light bar, so that should be my one hex B on EE.

Good plan Laura - sounds like a great idea as the alpens do feel a bit like treats to me! But I also like to start the day with toast if I can.

Well done with your loss so far BTW!

Danny

Back