Can i come back AGAIN?

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
Hi all just wondering if you would mind me coming back for a THIRD time.......
Today would have been my uncles 50th birthday and we went and realised balloons for him (as he died last year) and my cousin just put the picks on facebook....well i think it just hit me that i am MASSIVE (that and some BEEP asked if i was pregnant last night on account of the HUGE yes she said HUGE amount of weight i had put on!!) i had not long eaten my dinner and i am a little ashamed to say i went and made myself sick so i am going to atempt lipotrim again as a hopefully safer way of doing it

Hope youll welcome me back
Ems x x

Awww hun, sorry it took something like that to get you back! But, sometimes its the most horrivle things that can really makes us succeed!!!
Welcome back to the nut house xxx

thanks hun have kinda missed this! also DH is starting a new job next week and were selling the pub so hopefully i can busy myself again and not sit at home EATING!!!
xxxxxxxxx

Hi all just wondering if you would mind me coming back for a THIRD time.......
Today would have been my uncles 50th birthday and we went and realised balloons for him (as he died last year) and my cousin just put the picks on facebook....well i think it just hit me that i am MASSIVE (that and some BEEP asked if i was pregnant last night on account of the HUGE yes she said HUGE amount of weight i had put on!!) i had not long eaten my dinner and i am a little ashamed to say i went and made myself sick so i am going to atempt lipotrim again as a hopefully safer way of doing it

Hope youll welcome me back
Ems x x

welcome back Emms !

good luck with your weight loss....

lookin forward to hearin bout your succcess !!!

Debz xx

hi and welcome back ems, good luck for your 1st week

Welcome back emmie! getcha water bottles ready!!

Welcome back, 12st 13 is by no means massive unless you are 4ft nothing!!! So stop putting your self down ad no more purging!!! You will have your little bit of weight off in No time whatsoever!!!. Get glugging water, shaking and posting..good luck hun!!!

Welcome back Emmie and good luck.

Your BMI is only just over 30 so you are no heifer (I was and still am) so don't put yourself down. She was obviously a nasty person who was cruel to say it to you. I was always asked when I was due and it really hurt! I would never do that to another person.

You are back on the LipoTrain and are very welcome. Those pounds will be off you in no time!

x

Back