• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can I come back, pleeeease?

Hello people.

Can I come back please? I miss you all!!!!

I tried CD, which I thought was going well (I didn't feel at all hungry and was even managing 4 litres of water a day!) but on day 3 I was really really sick. Whilst I was shut in the bathroom with my head down the toilet I found myself thinking "is this really worth it?". After swallowing my pride and making the decision to scrap CD and come back to ww (which I know works and also mean I get to come back to you lot :)) here I am :eek:

I weighed in this morning because I like to weigh in on Mondays, but I won't actually be starting ww until tomorrow. Doing CD means I had no food in ready for ww, so I've just done my tesco.com order and it's coming tomorrow - phew!

I'm not expecting a huge loss this week because I've not eaten anything for nearly 3 days, so I would imagine I'll probably gain back a lb or two before I start losing again, but that's ok, because I'm expecting it.

So here goes....again....please help me!!!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
We are all here to help each other babe and you are quite welcome back.........Missed you :D

Clair?? Is that you?? I recognise the signature and name etc, but I don't recognise this friendly behaviour, lol.

Oh dont you worry its only to make you feel slightly secure until you have settled in a little hehe.

Its called lolling you into a false sense of security ;)

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
S: 19st2lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 5st9lb(29.48%)
welcome back hun xx