• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can I come back

:wave_cry: Well my story is not much different from anyone else here on mini's and I have been here before. What I have learnt is that for me this won't work until I get the head stuff sorted and I finally face up to a few food demons. Not only is my weight dragging me down but I have an awful relationship with food and I can't really face another ten years of yo yo dieting. So on Friday I went along to see someone who is happy to help with the head stuff. I hope perhaps as I go along I may be able to share a few things to help other people.

I am on holiday from work until Friday and then I have a long weekend so this break may help. I'm not a big looser on cd as I take medication but I can cope with that, I am used to that fact but at the moment any loss would be great. I have managed to maintain my weight for a few weeks and I am starting 7 pounds heavier than my last start date. So that's me and I hope I get to chat with you all soon :)

The weather looks awful here tomorrow so I am going to blitz the kitchen and sort out the cupboards. Hardly Summer holidays???? wish me luck guys :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks Nette I will. I have another appt to see the lady on Friday. I havn't quite understood it all yet but it's early days.

I also need some minimins, I've been lurking around for days reading how everyone is doing so I thought it was time to get back on and get on with it xx

Thanks Trisha, well done for sticking with it :)

Lfc

hi sarah lou amd welcome back good luck on your journey and i am sure you will go far x

Lfc said:
how are you feeling?
Thank you for asking Lfc. I'm not feeling too bad. I'm actually enjoying it. I know it's quite a restricting diet but it doesn't feel like a diet if that makes sense. I'm just wondering when does the constant weeing stop lol x

I will not give up this time

Thank you for asking Lfc. I'm not feeling too bad. I'm actually enjoying it. I know it's quite a restricting diet but it doesn't feel like a diet if that makes sense. I'm just wondering when does the constant weeing stop lol x

lol i thought that about the weeing hehehe sure work think i am skiving with all loo breaks lol

Might ask my CDC at wi on Wednesday about the weeing thing though x

think it must be all the water we drinking lol

I think once the body gets used to the amount of fluid it settles down. I have all this to look forward too again;) well Tuesday has arrived so it's now today. I am up way to late tonight but I am on my hollibobs but I don't want to get into bad habits as when I go back to work I won't want to get up.

Thank you for all your warm welcomes ! well girl's off I go :)

Well Day 1 has been done and dusted :) I am hungry but I knew I would be :)

Just as I rejoin MM my computer has started to go on the blink. I've only had it back just over a week, so it's going straight back. I will try and keep posting via my phone. Day trip tomorrow so I need to be a good girl scout and go prepared!!