can i come back

poppy100

Silver Member
i know i have come back once already and didn't last long but now tablets are available i am back in the swing of things.

have managed to put on a lb over Christmas but have lost it now having done loads of excercise the past couple of days.
struggling to remember how to alter the profile information and the tickertape so it is a bit skewed at the moment. overall though have lost around one and half stone this past year which may not be a lot but it is off and not on.

Course you can come back. Everyone's welcome here. No judgements it's your journey :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey my lovely, welcome back!!! 1lb at Christmas is brilliant, I gained 8lbs in 3 weeks gulp!!!

I saw your calorie burning on mfp, well done

We have a new challenge if you want to join, Easter 2013 which was 13 week yesterday xx

i know i have come back once already and didn't last long but now tablets are available i am back in the swing of things.

have managed to put on a lb over Christmas but have lost it now having done loads of excercise the past couple of days.
struggling to remember how to alter the profile information and the tickertape so it is a bit skewed at the moment. overall though have lost around one and half stone this past year which may not be a lot but it is off and not on.

Welcome back Hun x

ah thanks everyone. Glad to be back.

yeah loads of exercise on mfp Lexie- i didn't realise peeps would remember it is me as i could not get my minimins name!

oh well here goes

thanks folks. onwards and downwards

Welcome back, sure I'm back again for the third or forth time! I think it takes guts to come back and face up to where you are at. It's that honesty with yourself that shows you have made progress mentally. That progress will make it much more likely you will see falling numbers on the scales in the months to come. A stone and a half is fabulous to have got off and kept off. That's probably at least a dress size! As an achievement that is fantastic, you should be really proud!

welcome back :)

thanks both of you.

Back