• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Can I do this?

I am sort-of new to SW, I did it over 10 yrs ago, when it was all strictly red or green. I have re-joined this week, and have had a good read of my books this morning.

I used to alternate red/green every day.

Can I now do Red/Green through the week, and then Extra Easy on the weekend, or is Extra Easy just a 2 week plan to get newcomers started?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
This is my 6th (and last) time joining SW.
When I joined all the other times we also only did red or green, and though it was ok and I did well, I find EE really brilliant and won't change now.

I thought I did better doing red and/or green but I looked back in my books at the first 6 weeks each time I joined and I have done better on EE, so for me EE stays.

Thanks ladies.

I'm going to do R/G during the week as I need the extra healthy extra's for lunch, but EE looks like it'll be a better choice for the weekend.

Just had a fab turkey stir-fry for lunch with lot's of veg and noodles.

Chilli tonight, and I am looking forward to a sunday roast tomorrow without counting potatoes!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Enjoy!!
Yes, I like roasts too and do roast potatoes SW style so can eat loads!
I don't miss the Healthy Extras as I didn't have them all the time!
Now I still battle to have HEXa as I don't like milk and don't drink coffee so I tend to have a little cheese or Laughing Cows.
I stopped eating bread, and don't miss is so my Hexb is always a hi fi bar or 2 Alpen lights!
I take so much food to nibble on at work so I am never hungry and don't give in to the cakes etc that are always around.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I must admit on EE I struggle to use my HEB's unless I have all bran. I just love the freedom it gives me, I don't have to think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna24

[url=http://www.TickerFac
hello can u tell me how to do S-W roast spuds please thanks xx

Not sure about the sw roast's but what i love to do is boil new potatoe's then pop them into a tin and spray fry light onto them and turn the over and spray again then when golden brown take them out

Anna24

[url=http://www.TickerFac
hi

ok thanks for that they sound nice im new to this so need loads of help lol this is my 1st week x:)

kazpeza

Silver Member
extra easy is when you can have red and green together such as spag bol,then you have to eat a third of super free foods which as eat piles of fruit and yogurts i count these as that but ya vegs etc would count then you have 1 hex a and 1 hex b and syns as usual

so thats

mix red and green together
a third of super free foods
1 hex a
1 hex b
up to 15 syns

extra easy is when you can have red and green together such as spag bol,then you have to eat a third of super free foods which as eat piles of fruit and yogurts i count these as that but ya vegs etc would count then you have 1 hex a and 1 hex b and syns as usual

so thats

mix red and green together
a third of super free foods
1 hex a
1 hex b
up to 15 syns

thankyou for that kaz

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
hello can u tell me how to do S-W roast spuds please thanks xx
Hi Anna
I do my SW roasties more or less like Ella said.
I cut the potatoes into quarters, boil for a couple of minutes, drain, shake in the pot then spray all over with frylight and pop into the oven. Turn over and spray a couple of times. Ready when brown!